Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To those that DONT have children with allergies *EDIT* **EDIT AGAIN**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 815 Replies
16 moms liked this

Get over the fact that you have to share the world with a child/adult who does have allergies.

This world does not revolve around you!

Some of you claim it's not fair to your child or to you.

You only have opinions like these until the shoe is on YOUR foot.

Stop with the damn ignorance.

These are CHILDREN we are talking about. CHILDREN.

Some of you have such caring hearts which is rare in the world today.

There are MANY women in here who are so clueless.

There are even MORE women who are so bitter towards a child with allergies that they would go as far as to say "I'm even going to pack a big ol' bag of peanuts with my child, too!".

Take a look at what you have posted and realize that you have no compassion. Realize that this is why the world is the way it is today.

What you chose and how you chose to act paves the way for your children, and your children's children. I only hope that your grandchildren are not deathly allergic to something. Because someone else's grandchild will be sent with some peanuts because his mother doesn't give a damn if your child dies from it or not.

Luckily, there are educated people out there and there are RULES and POLICIES at school. For those who like to call bs, go to the school and complain. I GUARANTEE you will be denied your motion to remove the ban.

OH! and fyi, none of my children are deathly allergic to anything.

Edit #2

Have any of you ever SEEN a child go into anaphalactic shock? A CHILD! Have no no empathy? I have seen it. Not my child but I replayed it in my head for days. The mother of the child who gave the other child the cookie was SO distraught. Have some compassion.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:56 AM
35 moms liked this
The world doesn't revolve around your allergic child. Im only catering to my own kids
starlight91
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I dont care if a child has allergies, it does not affect me in anyway, I do not change anything I do .

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:57 AM
4 moms liked this
My son has no allergies , but my husband carries an epi pen for his. We really try our best to make sure there is something for every kid to enjoy even those with allergies. I don't like have to leave a child out during a party or a gathering. Just seems so unfair.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM
12 moms liked this

and the world doesn't revolve around people with allergies either...

angevil53
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM
6 moms liked this
Really bc my kid won't die from a pb&j sandwich so YOU better watch out for your kid like i do for mine.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM
18 moms liked this

My kids dont have allergies but I would feel awful if I sent something to school that another kid had a reaction to so I try to be considerate about those things just like I would want others to be if the tables were turned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM
So it revolves around the child with allergies?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM
25 moms liked this

if YOUR kid has allergies, its up to YOU to make sure the child stays safe...it's NOT society's responsibilty. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Your child falls on you, not the general public to bend to your wishes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM
3 moms liked this
And why the hell would the world cater to yours? Not allow a child with an allergy in to be in the same class as yours?

As if your child is REALLY going to suffer if he or she can't have his pb and j sandwich.

Quoting Anonymous:

The world doesn't revolve around your allergic child. Im only catering to my own kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)