Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Garcinia Cambogia (from dr. phil)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

Anyone tried this? It was on dr. Phil saying it would help with keeping your mood elevated throughout the day, help with memory, help curb apetite and keep energy going

anyone tried it?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Never even heard of it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:53 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 10:24 AM

BUMP!

RightSock
by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Never even heard of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM

my stepdad did for a little while but got super busy at work and with side jobs and just started to forget taking it. he didnt lose any weight but he also wasnt eating properly and didnt gain any..

just a warning, the reason he started taking it is because he got a spam email which he thought was from my mom and ordered from that company. but they over charged the shit out of him...like $100 for one bottle. and are you sure it was dr phil and not dr oz? thats why my stepdad bought it because it was on the dr oz show and the website had a pic and said that dr oz endorsed it...he said himself on the show not to order from any of these websites and that he does not endorse those kinds of things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I did mean dr OZ I always get them mixed up. But I bought it at the vitamin store (vitamin city or something like that). It was in the memory enhancement area. It was funny. I got there and forgot what I was there for lol! But I was there for omg... what is it called... O ginko baloba? something like that. For memory and the garcinia cambogia was next to it in the same area. I looked it up on my phone while I was there and came up with a dr OZ clip so I bought it at the store. I haven't taken it yet

Quoting Anonymous:

my stepdad did for a little while but got super busy at work and with side jobs and just started to forget taking it. he didnt lose any weight but he also wasnt eating properly and didnt gain any..

just a warning, the reason he started taking it is because he got a spam email which he thought was from my mom and ordered from that company. but they over charged the shit out of him...like $100 for one bottle. and are you sure it was dr phil and not dr oz? thats why my stepdad bought it because it was on the dr oz show and the website had a pic and said that dr oz endorsed it...he said himself on the show not to order from any of these websites and that he does not endorse those kinds of things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured