Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What I want for Mother's day

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 143 Replies
2 moms liked this

Yes I know I'm simple lol. This all I really want for Mother's day...isn't it awesome?! 

eating

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Omg yum!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Mmmmmmmm I know! 

Quoting msalice_21:

Omg yum!

iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Yummmmmmm

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM
2 moms liked this

yummy...I don't know why mom get upset when they don't get anything....all I want is for my husband to take the kids out of the house for a few hours ( lunch, movies, dinner) so that I could have the house to myself

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Yup yup :) 

Quoting iHEAVENn:

Yummmmmmm

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Yea I get don't get it either. I could give two shits about getting a gift for Mother's day. 

Quoting Anonymous:

yummy...I don't know why mom get upset when they don't get anything....all I want is for my husband to take the kids out of the house for a few hours ( lunch, movies, dinner) so that I could have the house to myself

Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM

My dh has asked numerous times what I want and I can't think of a single thing. He said....he is giving me a chance to make a list. I just honestly don't care about the gifts. I'd like to spend a day together as a family. If he MUST spend money, then I want movies, restraunt and maybe some ice cream after but just as long as everyone is there all day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM

My SIL gets really upset if my brother doesn't get her anything me I could careless

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I get don't get it either. I could give two shits about getting a gift for Mother's day. 

Quoting Anonymous:

sheilao409
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:44 PM

me toooooo

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I'm looking forward to spending the day with my WHOLE family.  Just the seven of us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)