Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy Can we have another Baby????

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:40 PM
  • 14 Replies

Me and my two girls were waiting to cash out at the store.  A woman was pushing her adorable little baby in a stroller.  My older girl looked at the baby and said OHHHH that baby is soooo cute.  The mom said Thank you and smiled at her.  

My daughter then turned to me and said Mommy Can we have another baby?  My mouth hit the floor then I said No way.  She said please they are SOOOO Cute and I'll help you change the diapers.

I thought the mom with the baby was going to pee herself laughing.  And told me Sorry.  And continued to giggle.

Crazy CHILD....I didn't want to say you and sister make me nutty enough.  lol  

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tarakay0417
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Lol my ds asked for a baby brother for years. He now has one. :)
cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:46 PM
lol my DD asked Santa for a baby sister last year... Her little brother is 7 months old now.... Not happening any time soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol... My four and a half year told her dad that she wanted me to have a baby.. A robot baby...lol!
starlight91
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM
thankfully I can't have any more babies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I would have had an abortion with my second if my 4 year old wouldnt have shown such a desire for a sibling.

JadeSapphire
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM

My daughter wants another too and then she says "Make sure it's a girl OK?"(she has 3 brothers)

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM

My son heard a baby crying in a store and whispered in my ear that the baby was very irritating. I don't think he'll be asking me to have more any time soon ;)

it's funny that the mom was giggling at you though...what a situation to find yourself in, lol

ShesALady
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 3 month old and my 6 and 7 yr old are already bugging me to have another. I have all girls so they want a little brother. As if I can pick lol. They are great big sisters though.
BellaByrdie
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:55 PM

LOL.   I don't think he will be asking for one from you either.  

Yeah I imagine my face was pretty funny.  And my daughter was so earnest in the asking.  lol 

Quoting VannaMae307:

My son heard a baby crying in a store and whispered in my ear that the baby was very irritating. I don't think he'll be asking me to have more any time soon ;)

it's funny that the mom was giggling at you though...what a situation to find yourself in, lol

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:56 PM

it's one thing to see a puppy or kitty and want one, but a baby sister or brother....ohhhh no! lol

Quoting BellaByrdie:

LOL.   I don't think he will be asking for one from you either.  

Yeah I imagine my face was pretty funny.  And my daughter was so earnest in the asking.  lol 

Quoting VannaMae307:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured