Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A couple of rants......

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

Dear lady who sits beside me in Algebra class, I don't want to hear about your money problems. I don't want to hear about how you and your husband and two kids have to live with his mom and how they won't let you have FS because they count her income too. I would probably have more sympathy for you if you weren't scratching $25 worth in lottery tickets while complaining about it. How do I know it was $25? You right, I don't know for sure, but it wasn't less because it was a stack of $5.00 tickets. Everytime I see you come in to class you are scratching lottery tickets. I have no sympathy for you at all.

Dear guy on the motorcycle on the way home from class, there are signs everywhere to watch for motorcycles and crap, but when you are passing on the shoulder of the road and weaving in between cars, it will be no one's fault but your own when you are a spot on the road.

Sorry for the rants, I am sick and apparently that makes me crabby....

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM
People like that drive me crazy.
Zazayam
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Your first one reminds me of my mother. She's always SO broke, but always has a stack of tickets or is sitting at a bingo hall somewhere. No mom, you're not broke. Stop blowing all that money and you'd be just fine.

Thompsonmommy84
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:13 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured