Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who to choose?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Im stuck in a position where I have to choose between two amazing guys. And it sucks.

Option A: I honest to God I think I might be in love with him. We have almost nothing in commen. Im a country girl through and through, and he is a pretty/rebelious boy. I like to go out and fish, hike, camp, mud, get dirtt. He does not. Etc. Also do to his upbringing he has a hard time showing me the affection that I need. But even though he struggles, I know how he feels about me, and I know whats in his heart and its good.

Option B: We have almost everything in common. Hes funny, sweet, shows me all the afection in the world. And I know with him I can go out and do everything that I like to do.

I know it seems like it should be a no brainer, and I know who I SHOULD pick. But honestly it just kills me to think of being with anyone other than option A. I suppose I have already made my decision. Im just curious now, if you were in my shoes who would YOU pick?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:45 PM
The one I'm in love with
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Idk. But I do know women. As soon as you have been with one guy after awhile you will wish you chose the other one.

-Walker.Bait-
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Opposites Attract :) lol 

tifbrown
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:00 PM

If your heart is with A, go with A. No matter how much you have in common with B, you can't force love. My hubby and I are total opposites and it is what has made us so strong. We have learned to share in each others interests and found things we both enjoy. Everyone is so against opposites, but it's what helps build a balance sometimes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM

If option A is open to new things, and you are open to do the things he likes....go with him. You want forever right? You will want him to be your best friend too...that might make it option B. I am no help. Talk to them both about what they want in life...see which fits.

areles
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

option a.  wouldn't even think twice.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN