Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So really why is it illegal??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
Marijuana that is. Recently I've start planting a garden. Veggies, fruits, herbs. Even stevia. ALL from seed. And the thought has crossed my mind more than once about marijuana. Why is it illegal? I could grow it just the same as all my other plants. Start from seed, grow into a beautiful plant, pick what I want and use for whatever I want. I fail to see the difference. There is zero logical explanation for keep pot illegal.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arpazia
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:23 PM
As long as it's kept away from me and my family I don't care.
I wouldn't care if it wasnt natural and one hit could kill you, just don't drive and stay away from me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM

This should escalate quickly. Pot will be legal everywhere one day, just takes time. People can't continue to deny the health benefits that are being proven more and more every day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM
2 moms liked this
How can one hit kill you? As far as I know marijuana has never killed anyone. And if its the fact people may drive while high, do you also feel the same in regards to alcohol?

Quoting arpazia:

I wouldn't care if it wasnt natural and one hit could kill you, just don't drive and stay away from me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope it is. Its ridiculous a PLANT is illegal.

Quoting tifbrown:

This should escalate quickly. Pot will be legal everywhere one day, just takes time. People can't continue to deny the health benefits that are being proven more and more every day.

Luna091306
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I would like to know that as well......

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I agree.
arpazia
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Did we not read the if part or the don't drive part?
Sure, drink till your liver falls out, just do NOT drive or operate heavy machinery... Or weapons

Quoting Anonymous:

How can one hit kill you? As far as I know marijuana has never killed anyone. And if its the fact people may drive while high, do you also feel the same in regards to alcohol?

Quoting arpazia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:28 PM
5 moms liked this

Its illegal because the government cannot control distribution.

vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Because it can fuck up people's judgments, dude. Its recreational drug use is banned, not its industrial and medical use.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

it's illegal because it's too easy to grow yourself, making it too hard to regulate (and tax) by Uncle Sam

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)