Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Young women....smh...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies

I've been noticing this a lot lately. I notice that younger, pretty women....just walk around like everyone should stop whatever they're doing and pay attention to them like the world stops for them.

Example, today at the bank, we were pulling into the parking lot, and an older woman needed to cross, so we stopped and let her, and she hurried across the way, and then like 2 seconds later, these two younger women, no older than 25 come strolling up, don't even look both ways before they step foot in the way of the car, just expecting a car not to come by and almost hit them, and walk as slow as they can, and moving their hips from side to side, like you could tell they were trying really hard. And I just laughed because....they're going to be old and not that great looking one day, and they're going to try to do that pretty girl act...and NOT get away with it, and possibly get hit by a car. (just one example)

I'm sure this type of thing is nothing new, but I do see it more and more often these days. I just think its funny when young women act like they're gods gift to man, and think they can just bat their eyes and get what they want. That only works for so long ladies...then you're old, and your butt sags, and your boobs hang down to your belly button, and you face looks like leather because you thought it was a great idea to tan everyday for hours so you can have the darkest tan, and then you get cancer and they have to cut out parts of your skin.

Basically what I'm saying is...if you're one of these women, just be genuine...don't act like the world revolves around you, because one day, all the little tricks you pull, will not work, and then what do you have to fall back on? A personality that you have never used in your life? Be kind, and look both ways damn it. lol

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:04 PM

BUMP!

SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Pedestrians have the right of way...
trolldog
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM
6 moms liked this

Many young people are so entitled today and A LOT of younger girls also dress trashier than the hos on the corner..so sad. Where's the Moms and Dads?

TugBoatMama
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM
2 moms liked this

In my part of town we have a lot of pedestrian traffic. It wouldn't be such an issue if folks would use the damn crosswalks, but I've seen quite a few people just walk on out into traffic expecting people to stop or slow down. None of them have been young or attractive from what I can tell. I think its just plain stupidity. Stupidity doesn't discriminate.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I wonder if this has more to do with the state of young women these days or the specific case of two girls who were too busy talking to pay attention?
Juveniles are stupid, they do crap like that all the time... and NOT just the girls, either! 

jojo_star
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM

A lot of young people feel entitled these days. I'm 25, I hate being lumped in with 'the younger, entitled crowd', because I'm not. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Heres an example now...

Quoting SincerelyMine:

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Yes but they should look

Quoting SincerelyMine:

CafeMom Tickers
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Not always.

Quoting SincerelyMine:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Nope. I look both ways and wait. But some people feel like they have the right of way because they do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Heres an example now...

Quoting SincerelyMine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN