Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you found this on your hubbys phone**convo**update 5-10!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 233 Replies
So I was posting a pic on my husband's Facebook of my new baby when I saw a convo from another girl that I've never seen before. This was the convo;
Him; what you doin?
Her; laying in bed
Himalayans; can I come over ;)?
Her; how can you when your working right now?
Him; I drive to peoples houses all day, how do u think?(he does pest Control)

I stopped there and threw the phone at him. He said its just a friend and he was joking. That nothing Happened of course. I'm heartbroken and don't really didn't know what to think. He's totally not that kind of person...as least I didn't think so. We have a two yr old and a 3 month old and I obiously love him. What would you think? Could he have just been joking around?
Update; his mom found out what was going on so sent a message from his phone saying " this is "blanks" mom and he is with someone with two kids and if you are having an affair with my son, here is my number ***-**** and you need to call me right away". I think it was stupid and obviously she wouldn't admit to it but she sent a message back saying "I dk what the hell this is about but me and him are friends and nothing else. I have a boyfriend so whatever the hell is going on leave me out of it".
5-10 update ; I figured I would just update since someone asked about it. Didn't figure anyone would ask lol. I do appreciate everyone who replied with kind words and even the ones that weren't kind. I don't want to be the stupid blind wife that just sits around and lets her husband cheat. One thing I always said I could never forgive is cheating....until it actually happened to me. (I guess ill never know for sure what happened but I feel in my heart that he did cheat). I am trying to stay and make things work. We have four kids together and I really do love him and want to be with him. I honestly hope that it was just a mistake that he will never make again. I hope it ended up just being those words and he was "joking" even tho I know it wasn't a joke. Maybe they were close and it would've happened had I not saw their convo...but I don't know. He has deleted his Facebook totally and I told him I will be checking his phone everyday if I feel like I need to. I know he can delete things and if he wants to cheat then he will find a way but eventually I will find out. I cried for a few nights straight and it still breaks my heart to Think about him even saying that to another girl....let alone if he actually did more then he says. It also bothers me BC he works a vendor job with RC and goes to the store she works at every weekend so I know he will see her there. His mom said she will pay and wants us to go to conseling so I'm not sure yet if I want to or not. And I guess that's pretty much it. Hopefully things will work out :/. Thanks again ladies :)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmberRose1122
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM
13 moms liked this
I don't think that's a joke...
babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM
5 moms liked this
I would think he's full of shit and would be out of my house.
junebaby11
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Not a joke if he hasn't hes looking
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM
8 moms liked this
:( that is so sad. Joke or not he should not be talking like that if he is married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ayshren
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM

That is not a joke!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM

;o(

justbreatheOx
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Uh that doesn't seem like a joke, especially with the little winky face
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM
That doesn't sound like a joke, and honesty, even if it was, totally inappropriate. I would neuter him!
HappySquirrel
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM
6 moms liked this
Neither do I. Sounds like he's testing the water to see if she'd be receptive.
FL2AK
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this
That is not something to joke about.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)