Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

reply to my craigslist post - update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
1 mom liked this
so I work weird hours and it's hard for me to meet someone, so I put an ad on craigslist. Yeah, not too smart I know, so I took it down, lol.

At any rate, my ad says I want someone with a job, car, and a place. Pretty basic, right??

Well, this is the response I got, Lmao:

Im jeff single never married no kids 28 live in grove city ohio columbus. Does car money really matter if i got my own place and live alone and the bills get paid if women would stop being a gold digger and trying to dig for it by asking about jobs cars and money. I would have lots of money if women stop asking me for money and asking for money for things like diapers and cell phones and running up my credit card and cell phone bill and not paying for it. You can text ne at 614-260-5157. Thanks jeff.

I'm like... wtf??? I didn't even ask you for any money!! A job, car, and place simply means you are handling basic responsibilities. What in the world??? Lol.

Update: I replied saying I didn't ask for any money and thanks for the response, but I'm not interested, and got this auto generated message:

Auto Response from Jeffrey Parks:

This email account is not monitored or checked. I only reply to texts so i know you not spam.

Hi. Thanks for the e-mail. What is your name? How old are you? Where are you from? If you are real and not an ad spam bot then text me at 614-260-5157 no blocked numbers or I will not answer and send your Name, Age, location, email address and post title and a whole body with face picture and email address and add me on yahoo jpcraigslist85 with some info like you Name Age Location and email address and where you found me so I know you are for real and not an ad spam bot. Thanks, your new friend Jeff.

Jeff Parks
Grove City, OH 43123
Cell: (614)260-5157
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Lol weirdo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

He's been screwed over more than once.

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Run far away...he has problems .....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I dont blame ya, especially with the car issue...my last b/f did not have a license!!  i hated picking him up for a date

britadams10
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

haha i love craigslist, years ago when my brothers girlfriend cheated on him, i put an ad on there for her when you could post for sex.. it was the best.. she had to change her number and all haha

4_little_angels
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Maybe you should have just put independent?
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM

he sounds a wee bit bitter.

GoneBad31
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Asking if he has a job and a car just means you are trying to make sure that he is not going to be some bum trying to mooch off of you and borrow your car every chance he has. LMAO!

I had a friend that lived with me for a while and she was on Plenty of Fish and got lots of dates all the time. I don't think the girl paid for a single meal she ate for an entire month. Try that site, WAY better than Craigslist. Yeah, you have your weirdos on every site, but Plenty of Fish at least offers for you to read other people's reviews about the person if any has been made.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM

My goodness. 

Fjamrkr
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
"I don't want to give you money. Please call me so we can arrange to have sex. -Jeff"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)