Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Lazy parents really piss me off!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 147 Replies
6 moms liked this

I get so tired of lazy ass parents that can not watch their own kids! I am not responsible for YOUR kids playing in front of my place! Earlier today after the kids got out of school most of the kids run straight outside, they knock on my door in the matter of how long it takes to run home and drop off their back packs [[ANNOYING]] my kids do their homework first. Then when my kids go out after it is done they play right where I can see them through my windows until I get my DD ready to go so not out there long.. My DS's are 8 and 9 can play right out in the front of my apartment, it is away from the road on the inside of the complex just grass and trees. I am usually out there when I get my 3 year old DD ready.

Anyways they werent outside for all of 5 mins while I was getting my DDs shoes and hoodie on and came to tell me neighbor kids was in the chase (a big ditch filled with bushes and vine like trees that is deep on one end and shallow on the other right in front of my place) lighting the bushes on FIRE!!!! I quickly went out there to see what was going on and the bushes were on F***ING fired!! Other parents came out about that time too. These two kids lived on the other side of the complex for one, same age as my kids and their parents arent even watching them! We called the fire department and the office people. 

We who all lived over there were livid because it would have burned down our apartments and our kids play out there! So to all you lazy ass parents get off you ass's away from your computers and TV and learn to take responsibilty and watch YOUR own kids and stop expecting other parents to do it for you!! 

EDIT--- FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO JUDGE ME FOR LAZY PARENTS NOT WATCHING "THEIR OWN KIDS" AND WONDERING WHERE MY KIDS ARE, WELL YESTERDAY WHEN I MADE THIS POST MY KIDS WERE ACROSS THE ROOM EATING THEIR DINNER AND INSIDE WHERE I CAN STILL SEE THEM. AS OF RIGHT NOW MY BOYS ARE IN SCHOOL AND MY DD IS WATCHING CARTOONS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I KNOW WHERE MY KIDS ARE AND I WATCH MY KIDS AT ALL TIME WHEN THEY ARE OUTSIDE. MY BOYS WALKING OUT THE DOOR LESS THAN 5 MINS BEFORE ME OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? MY KIDS DIDNT START THE FIRE AND I WATCH MY 8 AND 9 YEAR OLD WHILE THEY ARE OUTSIDE. 8 AND 9 YEAR OLD SHOULDNT NEED ME TO WATCH THEM THE WHOLE TIME BECAUSE MINE KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE KIDS DO NOT HAVE PARENTAL GUIDANCE DOESNT MEAN ALL 8 AND 9 YEAR OLDS ARE BAD. GET OFF THE ATTACKING ME BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DEFEND LAZY PARENTS WHO DONT WATCH THEIR KIDS AND YOU SEEM TO BE ONE OF THEM OBVIOUSLY TO DEFEND THAT AND TRY AND ATTACK ME FOR BEING MAD THAT MY KIDS ALONG WITH A HALF A DOZEN OTHER KIDS THAT ARE OUTSIDE PLAYING NEAR THERE TOO COULD HAVE GOTTEN SERIOUSLY HURT.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM

BUMP!

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM
3 moms liked this

I think my kids may be a wee bit too young to enjoy pyromania...I'll keep this in mind, though, haha...

my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Wow! That is crazy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Yea well it happens at any age older than 18 months. In one of the apartment buildings the whole building burned a few years ago like a week and a half before Christmas. A little boy that was almost 2 started a fire in his room. His parents were home and the little boy and everyone was fine just lost everything. My cousin was 3 when he burned down the house by playing with a lighter and set the curtains on fire.
Quoting LucyMom08:

I think my kids may be a wee bit too young to enjoy pyromania...I'll keep this in mind, though, haha...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:36 PM
It is crazy, I couldnt believe it, my kids werent in the chase but right above it and saw the kids down there. I am still upset.
Quoting my4kids274:

Wow! That is crazy!
my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM
I would have lost my mind. Glad no one got hurt.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is crazy, I couldnt believe it, my kids werent in the chase but right above it and saw the kids down there. I am still upset.

Quoting my4kids274:

Wow! That is crazy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM
5 moms liked this
soo, who is watching your kids while you're bitching on cm?
Maevelyn
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM

My mom doesn't go to the beach anymore because she always ends up watching someone's kids while they sleep on the beach. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Yeah, I have 4 kids and none of them have set things on fire. We've never had the neighborhood set on fire either, sorry you live in DA hood.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Umm my kids are sitting right here inside playing with their toys where i can see them. Did i not say I sit outside with them? They are out there long enough for me to get my DD her shoes and hoodie on at the most. Where are your kids while you are here judging someone else parenting? Thats what I thought.
Quoting Anonymous:

soo, who is watching your kids while you're bitching on cm?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)