Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hi ladies do any of u give a tarot card reading? I would love to have a free reading!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:56 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hi ladies do any of u give free tarot card readings I would love to have one done. How many babies will I have? What gender do u think they will be? Thank u hugs Dawna
Bump.
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:58 PM

You look very young...

mdawn028
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Thank u hon I am 28 just turned 28 April the 19. My dh is 48. My ss who I claim as my own son is 21. Is anyone going to give me a reading for free hopefully? How are u tonight? I hope I get a reading soon and thank u for responding hon. Hugs Dawna

Quoting Anonymous:

You look very young...

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I have always wondered...how do you claim his as your own if you were 7 when he was born?
mdawn028
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:12 AM
He is my stepson claim him as my own cause since I have been with his dad 10 yrs. Married almost 9 will be 9 May 8,2013. I am the only mom he knows in his life. His own mom hasn't had anything to do with him since he was 3 or so.she doesn't write him call him or anything! I love him and he is my son to me. I may be his step mom but I am his mom and he calls me mom! Hope I answered your question! Hugs Dawna.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I have always wondered...how do you claim his as your own if you were 7 when he was born?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I know someone who will do it by Skype, but she takes PayPal.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Thank u hon I found someone to give me a free tarot card reading appreciate your help hugs hun. Dawna

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Oh Good!  So what did she say??  Post an update.

Quoting mdawn028:

Thank u hon I found someone to give me a free tarot card reading appreciate your help hugs hun. Dawna

Quoting Anonymous:

Vamp
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I would see him more like a baby brother...I guess

IDK

would have to be in the situation :)

anyways I don't do Tarot and dont really believe in it either :)

but iI'm sure you will have beautiful babies :)

Quoting mdawn028:

He is my stepson claim him as my own cause since I have been with his dad 10 yrs. Married almost 9 will be 9 May 8,2013. I am the only mom he knows in his life. His own mom hasn't had anything to do with him since he was 3 or so.she doesn't write him call him or anything! I love him and he is my son to me. I may be his step mom but I am his mom and he calls me mom! Hope I answered your question! Hugs Dawna.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

mdawn028
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Don't know yet waiting on her response still hugs hun. Dawna

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh Good!  So what did she say??  Post an update.

Quoting mdawn028:

Quoting Anonymous:

mdawn028
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Thank u hun I appreciate it hugs Dawna.

Quoting Vamp:

I would see him more like a baby brother...I guess

IDK

would have to be in the situation :)

anyways I don't do Tarot and dont really believe in it either :)

but iI'm sure you will have beautiful babies :)

Quoting mdawn028:

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN