Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you like where you live?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

I hate where I live. Most of our neighbors are very rude and go out of their way to let you know if they don't like you. Our car has been vandalized, our dogs have been let out of our yard and our kids have been shunned by the kids of the neighbors that I'm talking about. From the day we moved here, our family has put up with so much crap. It's only a few families in this neighborhood that are like that, but it's so annoying. We can't prove who vandalized our car, or who let our dogs out of our yard, but it's just a feeling. The cops in this town are a joke and the school system sucks. Most of the teachers are a joke too. We moved here to be close to a sick family member and help care for him, and we won't live here forever, but it still sucks.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moe1521
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I hate where I live too. Can't wait to leave this place!
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:16 PM
My house and neighborhood, yes very much.

But in general, Alaska is too cold for too long and I'm just very ready to PCS this summer!!
vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:16 PM

There are too many college students and tourists.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:17 PM
This area of the world? Hell ya I'm in Texas baby, what isn't there to love.

I'm not to thrilled with the suburb I'm in and wish we could find one less crowded but that's hard to do down here :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:18 PM

No. The weather sucks, and my neighbours are crazy!

if the money wasn't so good here ( anyone can make 100k a year) I would move in a heartbeat.

rory10
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I hated living with SO's mom and her boyfriend, now we live 40+ minutes away from them and it's so nice. Nice neighborhood with parks and stores in walking distance (his mom's was 15+ mins drive to the nearest store) and much closer to my family. Hope things get better for you

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:20 PM
I hate it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:21 PM

It could be better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I love where I live; within 30 minutes of my parents and siblings and Dh's parents and siblings. Close enough to visit often but far enough away that its not everyday. And great neighbor hood within walking distance of 2 great schools.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I love where I live, we can't even see the houses of our neighbors, it's bliss!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)