Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No Free Passes!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 34 Replies
Is there anything that makes you automatically judge another's patenting? When you see it they are automatically labeled as a shitty parent in your eyes? I don't have a lot, but my big one is children not in a car seat (like bouncing up and down while they're parents are driving 90 down the highway.)

I know a large portion of you will say you're perfect and never judge. That's fine. For those of you who are human, please share. Just curious.
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:31 PM

When I used to go through the pick up line a preschool 1 parent used to open her sunroof. He child stood on console between the seats and would be part way out the roof. He did this while she drove. Now I realize  She wasn't going more then probably 10MPH. But we were on one street had to turn a big U to get to the school. I always worried if someone took the corner to fast and hit her car What she would do ?

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

GabbyGirlsMommy
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:31 PM
3 moms liked this
I judge people that scream and call names to their little kids. I see it in public sometimes and judge. I figure if they are calling them names in public, they are probably doing worse at home and I feel bad for the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Letting your rapist hold your kids and continually let him around them.
TCup18
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I always point out to my DF when kids aren't buckled up or in a carseat. It really bugs me. Once we saw an infant (probably a couple months old) sitting in a mothers lap at a red light. I called the police. Some people are so stupid.
kngarber
by Katie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Omg, WHAT????

Quoting Anonymous:

Letting your rapist hold your kids and continually let him around them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I judge when I see babies in dire need of a diaper change, I'm talking toddler walking with the diaper dragging on the floor. Our neighbors kids are always dragging. 

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not even perfect but in the grand scheme of things I'm not so bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Not strapping small kids into grocery carts, no cart seats, small kids left on playground while parents walk off out of sight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:39 PM

dirty looking kids while the mom is all dolled up

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:39 PM

People should raise their kids in the way that they see fit. I don't agree with making your kids paranoid, not teaching them about their own biology and the facts of life, teaching them to hate other religions, teaching them stupid and ridiculous crap ( germs in snow for example) Okay, I have a huge list BUT, You keep raising your kids how you see fit, they will get a huge dose of reality once they leave home. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)