Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is such a great guy who just wrote me from craigslist! - Update how sweet!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
6 moms liked this

Had a dating ad and just got this awesome response!

Dear ___________________,

I can't wait to meet you. I was thinking we could meet up at the abandoned old McDonalds since you said you are shy around big crowds. We can take my car and leave yours at the mall parking lot nearby. The seatbelts in my car are broken so the safest place for you to ride would be in my trunk if you feel comfortable with that. I figured we could drive to this little known spot where we can park my car in the bushes and take a hike through the woods. Just so you know, your cell phone won't work very well because this is a spot where there is no service, so you can just leave your cell home if that would work. I can bring a wonderful picnic meal, what do you like to eat? I was thinking liver and fiva beans but if you don't like that we can figure out something else. Also, let's make this a surprise, so don't tell anyone you are coming with me for a date. I think this is going to work out great but I want to make sure before we announce to others we are dating. I like to wear high heels and makeup, but I am a man so I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable in any way. After our hike and our lunch, we can go back to my place if that will work for you. I live on a 200 acre farm, and there are no other houses for miles, so even if we laugh or make loud noises, no one can hear us for miles around. Also, I have a large fence all around my property and big locks so you will be safe here. I can cook dinner and play you some music while we eat. Let me know if this sounds good, I am free Sunday!

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Isn't he a DREAM?! :)

Update - So I wrote him back and he wrote that he wants me to be safe while in the trunk, so would I be okay with him putting me in handcuffs and hook those to part of the trunk so I don't flop around and possibly get hurt. He is so sweet and thoughtful!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nazgor
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momto3_89
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Um yes that doesn't scream psycho creep at all! -rolls eyes-
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha!! Please tell me you are willing to share him??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
You should totally respond! That's hilarious. Tell him you want to bring your giant strap on. And ask if he's into something real kinky. Or a strange fetish. Just to make sure you're sexually compatible. Lol.
armandswife
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Lmfao
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
3 moms liked this

rolling on floor

I especially liked the liver and fava beans part... 

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg does he have a brother?
-Walker.Bait-
Oh damn... I want his number!
Mommy2b2many
1 mom liked this

Wow.... what a guy! So thoughtful and caring!!

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:52 PM

That's the entire point, haha...Silence of the Lambs...

Quoting Momto3_89:

Um yes that doesn't scream psycho creep at all! -rolls eyes-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)