Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yeah, im bragging....

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
traded in reg rice & meat choice for tonights dinner and decided to go a little more gourmet. I followed no recipe. Just though of what I thought would taste good while i was at the grocery store today.. this is what I came up with: Chicken breast sauteed with garlic & leeks in a ginger lemon cream sauce & garnished with thin sliced pink lemons with roasted red potatoes, summer squash & carrots seasoned & topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese and corn as the other side- Ds's choice i had no say in it. But I cooked the corn in apple juice and butter & threw some diced apples in it The Result:: Came out fricken !! awesome.. happy-gloating dance wut wut!
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Pink lemons? Sounds tasty but the pink lemons is throwing me for a loop.
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I was surprised as you are now. I was at my local farmers market and they had these tiny lemons.. the size of a lime.. Pink Lemons 14 for $2.. so since I use a lot of lime/lemon (i like fresh lemon/limeade) I said what the hell. They are really pink inside. Taste just like a regular lemon... slightly sweeter. 

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM
That sounds neato. I have never heard of pink lemons lol.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

I was surprised as you are now. I was at my local farmers market and they had these tiny lemons.. the size of a lime.. Pink Lemons 14 for $2.. so since I use a lot of lime/lemon (i like fresh lemon/limeade) I said what the hell. They are really pink inside. Taste just like a regular lemon... slightly sweeter. 

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I know me either.. then it made me think... is this the origin for pink lemonade?? idk.. but thats what im doing with the other 12 lemons.
Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

That sounds neato. I have never heard of pink lemons lol.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

DEJavu17
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:53 PM
That sounds yummy!
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Thanks.. dh liked it so much i think the meal has earned me some bomckiawawa tonight..lolol. They always say the way to a man heart is through his stomach..lolol
Quoting DEJavu17:

That sounds yummy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured