Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How nasty, its not that hard to flush dammit!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 11 Replies

Every damn time I go into the bathroom, what do I find, an unflushed toliet!! Pee isnt so bad, but what the hell is up with my DH and DS not flushing their floaters down the toliet! Seriously, they never have had a problem before, but suddenly no one can flush a turd!! I dont know what to do, anyone else have a problem with lazy boys in your house! How hard is it to flush! Gahh!!!

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:07 PM
My son is that way. He even goes in my bathroom and leaves turds! It must be a defect on the Y chromosome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:20 PM

LOL! Well at least I know IM not alone!

Quoting quickbooksworm:

My son is that way. He even goes in my bathroom and leaves turds! It must be a defect on the Y chromosome.

TugBoatMama
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:22 PM

My middle child is the worst about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I don't think it's a Y chromosone thing, LOL.  My daughter is the same way.

graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:24 PM
DS and dh flush every time
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:25 PM

You're preaching to the choir, I have a floater problem at my house too. I walk into the bathroom and find these massive squares of TP in there, it's the classic sign that my dh's "present" is underneath. One morning I tried to flush and the water overflowed onto the floor. It's so ridiculous.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Hang a sign across from the toilet: FLUSH YOUR CRAP OR ELSE. Then threaten to dump the floaters in their beds. Worked for my mom (against my brother), haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Well im glad to know im not the only one fighting the turd fight!

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM

My husband used an entire roll of toliet paper last time, toliet ran all over the floor, and he wouldnt help clean it, just ran around the house gagging! It was his crap,he didnt have the right to gag! LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're preaching to the choir, I have a floater problem at my house too. I walk into the bathroom and find these massive squares of TP in there, it's the classic sign that my dh's "present" is underneath. One morning I tried to flush and the water overflowed onto the floor. It's so ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)