Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is He Cheating? Should I File For Divorce?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies

Today I've officially run out of reasons to stay married. We're about to hit our third wedding anniversary and I've had enough. I work when I can, but my husband tries to sabotage it. I go to school, and my husband tries to sabotage it. I want to actively TTC again (fertility issues and we're hitting the 3 yr mark with that too), my husband sabotages it and says he already has a child so too bad for me. I'm working towards my degree, and when I do find another job I'm going to be so stressed out about what my husband could possibly be doing at home that I won't be able to focus (again).

He spends money on moronic things, starts fights, the cops are here every other month because he won't leave me alone (no physical abuse, but his emotional instability pushes me to the edge). My husband almost had us evicted in January 2013 because he just wouldn't STOP his nonsense and was bothering the neighbors. I talked the manager who already had the papers written up into letting us stay. I also found out he's been calling party lines (over the phone chatrooms for single people to meet up/sex/date/etc.) while I'm at school.

I can't take this anymore. Once I have my degree I know he and I can no longer be together because he'll find a way to ruin it.

What should I do? I want to move out so bad, but he's the one with the income for now so I can't and it's making me feel trapped and depressed. I never want to be married again. My parents have said I can stay with them in the meantime.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:09 AM

blump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:09 AM

b ump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Just...LEAVE....he sounds like an ass. Get on Public Assistance. This is what it is for. People who need help.
Anything is better then staying with that asshole!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:10 AM

bbb ummmpp

luckymommy29
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Stay with your parents life is too short to be unhappy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM
3 moms liked this

Why the fuck would you TTC with someone you can't stand? bring a baby into that mess? really? you are as screwed up as he is!

Caitlin1983
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:15 AM
You've already made up your mind. Get out!

You'll surprise yourself with what you are capable of, especially without that prick looming over you!

Good luck
DarksMama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Go to your parent's, get the temporary PA, and be glad that you aren't tied to him via a child for 18+ years. Go get your life back and let him rot with his fuckery.

prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Chat lines??? He sounds like my husband first year were married! Minus all the other bad stuff lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM

I actually am in love with him and want the family unit, but he's made it very clear that he's not interested in any of this. He wants to live like a single man with no responisibilities to anyone.

I'm in school and I'm also beginning to see the light and I realize I can make it without him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why the fuck would you TTC with someone you can't stand? bring a baby into that mess? really? you are as screwed up as he is!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)