Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so tired of waking up in pain

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
It's the same thing every morning. I wake up in horrible pain, I can hardly walk. I'm so stiff a sore. My back, hips and upper legs. I'm only 28, I shouldn't hurt like this. I stretch and work out. Nothing helps. I'm working two jobs at night and run a house during the day. I can't keep up with household chores like I used to.
I saw my dr on Friday and we got into a bad argument. She will not prescribe me any more tramadol untill I get xrays done. I can't afford them right now. I have endometriosis and its so bad right now on top of whatever else is wrong. My af is extremely heavy. I just want to curl up in a ball. I'm using a heating pad, ibprofen and hot baths, its not enough.
I don't want to visit the er b/C its not an emergency. I'm so screwed.
What do I do????
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Bump :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Its been like this for 3 days
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:18 AM

have you had any blood work run to see if you are suffering from RA or something similar? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:20 AM
No, I don't have health insurance. I pay cash and my dr hasn't bothered to check for anything like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

have you had any blood work run to see if you are suffering from RA or something similar? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:22 AM

yeah, if you don't have any insurance you don't want them to run those tests. If I remember correctly my blood work was over 1600 dollars to get a diagnosis. Hopefully, you're just overtired and it will go away soon. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I don't have health insurance. I pay cash and my dr hasn't bothered to check for anything like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Do you have RA?

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah, if you don't have any insurance you don't want them to run those tests. If I remember correctly my blood work was over 1600 dollars to get a diagnosis. Hopefully, you're just overtired and it will go away soon. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Yes, but it takes a bit of time to get to that diagnosis, there are many auto-immune disorders that can cause issues in our bodies. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have RA?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Marijuana. Smoke it.

I wish you were here in Canada. I can't imagine not being able to get an xray or blood work and having to suffer because of it. Terrible.

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:28 AM
I hope you get it figured out soon, I am only 27 and had my first ambulance ride last week...I walk on a cane now. Any chance of finding someone to clean your house for you? We have a lady set up already for when we PCS, only $50 a cleaning for our (small) house. Any little.bit of help, would help you..
PerfectVirgo
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:28 AM
That sucks. I'm sorry. :( how long have you been on tramadol? Could it be withdrawals? I don't know anything about drugs, but my ex was on that and his withdrawals felt like he was dying.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)