Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

grey tooth.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
So about 5 years ago I was carjacked. The guy beat me up really badly. Anyway, my front tooth was cracked in half. The dentist did a root canal and sealed it I think. Well, he told me it'd turn one day.
I dont have dental insurance. Im not sure what to do. How much it would cost, etc. Advise?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Call and ask a dentist.
happy41ce
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

see if there is a dental school in your area...some do cheap work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:07 AM
They said they cant say without seeing me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Call and ask a dentist.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Ive thought of that

Quoting happy41ce:

see if there is a dental school in your area...some do cheap work.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Im not sure but dd fell and hit her front tooth and is is now discoloured and the dentist said that if it bothered me so much, they now have white fillings that he could do. Its only her baby tooth so we aren't too worried but that may be something to ask about. Or veneers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:09 AM
My ds who's 4 fell and his tooth turned that way. His is more brownish. Thankfully he has all baby teeth still so dentist said it'll fall out on its own. I'm not sure but gl getting it fixed
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I remember the dentist saying I would have to get an implant bc my tooth is pretty much rotting. Gross.
Im scared though

Quoting thenameshailie:

Im not sure but dd fell and hit her front tooth and is is now discoloured and the dentist said that if it bothered me so much, they now have white fillings that he could do. Its only her baby tooth so we aren't too worried but that may be something to ask about. Or veneers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Lol i just posted after you. Same thing happened to DS. His dentist said since its not causing any pain, to just leave it alone. Otherwise she'd have to pull it out. I didn't even know they discolored that way from a hard hit

Quoting thenameshailie:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I've had a root canal, and the dentist told me the only thing to do if I didn't like the color change was to get a cap put on it. I don't have insurance either, so for the time being, I'm just dealing with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)