Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I NEED to leave him.. but I dont know how. UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this
my bf has gotten VERY controling and demeaning towards me in the last few weeks. even attempted to rape me to prove a point. I NEED to leave him but something is keeping me with him. idk if its hope that he will stop or change or the fact that I.love him (even when he is.constantly telling me I don't and that I juat use him) he mocks my religion and how.I.raise my son. he is begining to try to isolate me by keeping me from going to church, from going to my moms, he even.threw a fit because I said I was going to go to my god daughter's birthday party that is on my birthday. because HE wants to spend the day with me. I told him he could go to the party with me and we woild.still have all day but he refuses. he got mad that I didn't introduce him to my friends when I saw them somewhere yet whenever I try to get him to meet them he wants.mo part of it. we got into a fight and I told my mom and and a friend of mine about it and he got pissed yet he talked to his friends about it??

there is so much more but this is all I am going to poat right now... I dont live with him, this should be easy. leaving should be easy yet I cant. I can replace everytjing that is at his house so easily (just make up and clothing) what do I do!

UPDATE!
I left him!! while he was sleeping I got what few things were at his apartment, put them in my car and left him a note saying I was done!! I feel.so much better
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Groove
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
if you don't leave, it will only get worse. They never get better. Ask your mom if you can stay at her place for a month. Pack up the important papers first and then your clothes. Do it when he's at work. Leave when he's at work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Groove
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM
if you choose to stay w him, you will be teaching your son that it's okay he teach other women like this. It's not okay. You deserve better. Your son deserves better. Leave and NEVER EVER look back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Leave when he's at work and go to a women's shelter I'd even take the kid with you
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Run run as fast as you can, don't look back, this is an abusive man.

lol.

Seriously. Just leave. Just do it. Make yourself even though you don't want to. Be prepared to get a restraining order on him too. Sounds like you will need it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Just leave!!! It only feels hard because your still under his control. But believe me once your gone you'll feel so much better.
paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Make a clean break.. over the phone, or if you do it in person have someone with you. Be prepared though.. first he will degrade you and tell you things like you wont get anyone better. Then he will change to I love you, don't leave me I'll change. When those don't work (depending on level of insanity) he will try to "get even".. this could happen in a matter of days or weeks. Stay strong, don't answer any calls or texts.
invisibleme
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Get out while you can. Its not going to be easy but you need to he strong and fight for your child. He deserves to see mom happy.
Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Do you have a key to his place? Id go get all my stuff while he is at work. Then call him and tell him its over. How long have you been together? I would change my number as well. This guy sounds crazy and I wouldn't be surprised if he stalked you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I dont live with him, thats what makes me wonder why I dont.just do it already.

Quoting Groove:

if you don't leave, it will only get worse. They never get better. Ask your mom if you can stay at her place for a month. Pack up the important papers first and then your clothes. Do it when he's at work. Leave when he's at work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
we have only been together 2 months. I dont have a key. he works with my mom, im afraid he will start something witg her there.

Quoting Kaylawv2:

Do you have a key to his place? Id go get all my stuff while he is at work. Then call him and tell him its over. How long have you been together? I would change my number as well. This guy sounds crazy and I wouldn't be surprised if he stalked you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)