Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have a close relationship with your brothers and/or sisters?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 56 Replies

I want to see pictures of you with your siblings!

I have 3 sisters.. they truly are my best friends :)

I will post pics below. Share yours, too!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM

catrig
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't post pics. I'm close to my brother and sister. My other brother, not so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I am. Well with my twin, and my younger sister I am very close. Not so much my other brother. I don't hve pics on my iPod though.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I speak to my sister every day. My younger brother not so much. We get along, we just don't speak as much as we probably should. Haven't spoken to my older brother in almost 2 years. :(

I hate pics so no pics. Lol
vickiheitzler
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I am close with them, I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. I don't have any pictures on my phone tho.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any pictures on here, I'm sorry.

To answer your question though, I have two brothers. One older, one younger. I am very close with my younger brother but not my older....he's kind of a douche.

I have two younger stepsisters but they've always lived in another state. They are nineteen and twenty years old and while we get along, we are definitely not close.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I grew up as an only

I got 2 step siblings and found my half brother at 15. We're as we can get I guess more like friends. I am close to my half brothers wife she's awesome we talk at least twice a week.
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

My brother and sister are two of my best friends. I am closer with my sister, but growing up, my brother and I were inseparable. Now that he is married, obviously his wife is his priority and fortunately I love her too. =)

sillymumof2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have pica on here right now but I'm very close to my bf's brother. Kinda odd I no
Kitschy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I'm close to two of my sisters. I have another sister that lives out of state, I don't have much in common wit her. My brother is very mentally ill and while I wish I could see him more often, it just isn't possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)