Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Prom and wedding dresses...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 24 Replies
I want to see pictures of your prom and/or wedding dresses. (: I didn't go to prom and my husband & I eloped so I never bought a wedding dress. I'm completely fine with both but I still love looking at other people's styles and choices.
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in the same boat as you. Here's a bump.
MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Bump!
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

:)
I don't have any prom pictures handy- but this was my wedding dress. $150 at the running of the brides! (Tag said $1, 000+) ♥ I loved it. It was heavy though lol
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

photomom1979
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I don't have any but here's my daughter at her orom a few weeks ago (she's almost 18). Ignore the horrible spray tan, lesson learned
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I want to look as well .. Here's my reception dress that will be in fuchsia. My wedding dress is poofy.
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
She's beautiful, and love her dress. Also love his fit, too.

Quoting photomom1979:

Mobile Photo

I don't have any but here's my daughter at her orom a few weeks ago (she's almost 18). Ignore the horrible spray tan, lesson learned
MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I love your accessories, necklace and hair piece! They don't take the focus off of the beautiful details in the dress. I adore your dress. Great pick! How long did it take you to find "the dress?"

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Mobile Photo

:)
I don't have any prom pictures handy- but this was my wedding dress. $150 at the running of the brides! (Tag said $1, 000+) ♥ I loved it. It was heavy though lol

MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I love the pop of color! What made you choose red? It's gorgeous. Were those the colors at your wedding reception and the brides maid dresses also? 

Quoting deadlights86:

MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM

They look great together, love their ourfits! Yellow was a great choice. I didn't even noticed the "horrible spray tan." lol She just looks tan to me. Her hair is amazing!  

Quoting photomom1979:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)