Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who else takes naps by 11/11:30 am?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 41 Replies

I am up at 5:30/5:45 --I take care of my son with extensive special needs and I also take a high dose of seizure medications to try to control my seizures.  I also have to leave for work everyday by 12:30 (I work partime)-so I take a nap every morning

Anyone else take naps?

Good night going to take my nap-unless the phone rings-which is common around here

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Today I am taking a nap hopefully around 10:30/45-I am exhausted!

jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish, I'm up at 5 & by 11:30 I'm ready, but I end up feeling guilty, idk why, but I do so I don't nap
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't. But I'm home this week so when dd goes down, I'm going with her. Mainly because I feel like crap. Lol
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:22 AM
2 moms liked this

nope, my employer frowns on them

April620
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Not me. I sleep from 11-5 and that's it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I used to-but no more-like already I have taken dog for walks-took care of dogs and cats, let them out multiple times, took care of son and off to school, did a load of laundry, mopped kitchen and bathroom, vacuumed whole house, windex and dust and cleaned bathrooms and exhausted!

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

I wish, I'm up at 5 & by 11:30!im ready, but I end up feeling guilty, idk why, but I do.

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes. I might today. DH has some sniffles so we might lay down and snuggle and doze for a bit. I have hay fever and my eyes feel heavy and there's a lot of pressure in my sinuses-it's hard to stay awake. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I used to do that-but no more can my body handle that-I need more sleep

Quoting April620:

Not me. I sleep from 11-5 and that's it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I'm up at 3am every day, and take care of my 2yo and 4yo. And most days don't get to go to sleep until 10pm. If I do take a nap I feel like crap when I wake up.
stephiebugg
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I wish. I get up at 3:30AM to get to work by 5AM. I come home, take care of my 3yo all day, get my kindergartner off the bus, make dinner, homework, baths, bedtime and then once the kids are asleep I tidy up the livingroom and kitchen. It's 11pm or so before I am in bed. I'm happy to get 4 straight hours of sleep. My 5 yo sleepwalks and I usually am up once a night with her (DH gets up with her the other times)
No naps here. I'm very jealous of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN