Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you parents are so unrealistic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 176 Replies
Am I the only one who enjoys casual sex and doesnt think sex has to be a commitment? Dont get me wrong sex with someone u love and care about is amazing but so is rough hot no strings attached sex. Ill be teaching my daughter its ok to go with your sexual urges just make sure you use protection. ..I dont know about u all but once I hit puberty my hormones went crazy I wanyed sex all the time I used protection etc I never got pregnant til I got into a serious relationship and actually tried to get pregnant, me and my partner are really kinky we love doing all kinds of things especially adding more men into it he loves to see two guys fuck me and I love ravishment definitely no love with those people lol. Anyways what's your take on sex? Is it ok to have casual sex or should it be special :)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM
15 moms liked this

I don't believe in casual sex. I don't believe in Friends with benefits, hooking up for 1 night , Any of that shit. To me it takes away from the intimacy and love that sex is/ should be. I certainly would never teach my children that casual sex or any other the others I mentioned is OK.

April620
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Yuck. I would never fuck a man other than my husband. That's gross he shares you like that. Must not respect you very much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephiebugg
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I'm married now, so it's pretty much just him and I.
I used to be crazy, but I've settled down.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this
I used to have that same line of thinking but "friends with benefits" just doesn't work especially for females. Men can separate their feelings, it's much harder for women to do. JMO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wumbo
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Meh. Sex is cool but to make it more than it is seems silly to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM
He definitely respects me we love each other and wsbt to fulfil our fantasies :) he takes great care of me

Quoting April620:

Yuck. I would never fuck a man other than my husband. That's gross he shares you like that. Must not respect you very much.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk. I had a FWB. I knew him for years. We actually had feelings for each other but I couldn't/wouldn't let it go there. I figure sex between two consenting adults is fine.

I certainly won't encourage my kids to do that. I'd encourage them to wait as long as possible, be safe, and educate them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM
We never have friends who we have sex with he meets them getd them tested we have sex then its over no contact etc so no problem here :)

Quoting owl0210:

I used to have that same line of thinking but "friends with benefits" just doesn't work especially for females. Men can separate their feelings, it's much harder for women to do. JMO

catchup29
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM
9 moms liked this

I taught my girls that every time they have sex with a man, the man takes a tiny piece of their soul, that they can never get back.  And they don't want to end up souless. 

Both of them are in very good solid relationships, one is married. 

I have hot, rough, passionate sex with my husband.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I like sex... period... whether it is a serious relationship or FWB... its sex and they are all special in one way or another...

as far as adding people to the situation... thats a negative for me... I'm not into all that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)