Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Lmao! I read this and had to share!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 11 Replies
Today, my fiancée broke off our engagement. For some bizarre reason, she'd hidden a pair of expensive boots and her iPad underneath our ride-on mower. I turned the mower on and destroyed both without realizing it. According to her, the fault is all mine. FML
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Who hides things underneath a machine with blades? Her stupidity, her fault.

JenD_77
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Ohh wow.... Lol that's great
Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM

With so many other better (and safer) places for this.....why there!? I don't get it either. 

Master_Debater
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Haha!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM
maybe she thought the guy was lazy and would never cut the yard?
Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Well, she was clearly guarenteed he wouldn't look UNDER the mower.  I wouldn't look either! Who puts things UNDER that?

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she thought the guy was lazy and would never cut the yard?

bozobean
by Jennifer on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:02 AM
And I thought men were the ones that did this kind of stupid shit. *facepalm* People never cease to amaze me.

Quoting Tatiana7:

With so many other better (and safer) places for this.....why there!? I don't get it either. 

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM

And I keep thinking even if the guy hadn't started the mower, the boots and ipad are still "outside" even if one presumes the mower is garage-kept.

Quoting bozobean:

And I thought men were the ones that did this kind of stupid shit. *facepalm* People never cease to amaze me.

Quoting Tatiana7:

bozobean
by Jennifer on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM
That's just crazy. Who thinks to leave/store things like that outside at all? I'll never understand some people.

Quoting Tatiana7:

And I keep thinking even if the guy hadn't started the mower, the boots and ipad are still "outside" even if one presumes the mower is garage-kept.

Quoting bozobean:

Quoting Tatiana7:

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM

She was clearly being deceptive.  Makes me wonder how she obtained those items and still think she can blame HIM for the subsequent distruction.  ugh.

Quoting bozobean:

That's just crazy. Who thinks to leave/store things like that outside at all? I'll never understand some people.

Quoting Tatiana7:

Quoting bozobean:

Quoting Tatiana7:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN