Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

caught my son.....*edit*update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

masturbating to a picture of a girl from school....he printed it off fb...its of her at a water park in a bikini....i just walked out after i saw what he was doing but this morning when i was getting his dirty clothes to wash them i found the picture under his pillow. and yes i knocked first i think he had his head phones in

should i just let it go,or tell him something?

edit: i just got a call from the school saying my son is in trouble....i'll be back in a little while

update: apparently my son asked a girl in his PE class to go into the locker room with his cell phone and take pictures of the same girl he printed the picture of(they have the same PE period) one of the pe teachers caught the girl snapping pics of the one my son "likes" and well you can guess the rest....my son has in house suspension (on campus suspension) until the end of this school year....the principal said that after the pe teacher caught the girl,she shut my sons phone off and he now wont say the password to his phone.my son has no computer or phone until next school year, and he's not allowed out of this house unless its for school, and even then i'll be dropping him off and picking him up. he still wont tell me the password to his phone so as of right now im trying to figure out the password (and yes i already used the girls name and the last 4 digits of his cell number)

annnnd he gave me the password, because i threatened to call his dad home early if i didnt....from what im seeing so far all the pictures are of her doing whatever,eating lunch,reading,doing a presentation,and the ones that he had a friend take today.....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
l0nely
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing that if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Quoting l0nely:

Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing so if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.

i guess i could ask him to do that.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting l0nely:

Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing so if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.

So is it wrong to fantasize about other people?

barneysaid
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:23 PM

yea mama just let it go. it was just awkward seeing that if he's your first born & knowing in your mind he does that. I know my boys will do that & i really hope I won't find out. My oldest is 6 so i have a while. lol

hautemama83
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Leave him alone lol
lokilover
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:23 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting l0nely:

Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing that if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.

If he puts up a "Do Not Disturb" sign every time he does it, than that is basically like him putting up a "I'm Masturbating in Here" sign. No normal teenager is going to want to do that.

Better to just leave him alone and knock.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Just leave him be. He's a teenager. Would you rather him out actually having sex or at home with Rosie Palmer?
l0nely
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM
I wouldn't be comfortable with my own children masturbating to a picture of someone they go to school with.
I've been used as a sexual object so it may just be me. Just my advice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting l0nely:

So is it wrong to fantasize about other people?

hautemama83
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao. What? Fantasy is normal too. Hes 16....80% of girls and women are probably "sexual objects" to him.

Quoting l0nely:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:27 PM
I agree with this. If you are going to make your son do it, you should put up a sign every time you need personal time or you and SO are having alone time.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting l0nely:

If he puts up a "Do Not Disturb" sign every time he does it, than that is basically like him putting up a "I'm Masturbating in Here" sign. No normal teenager is going to want to do that.

Better to just leave him alone and knock.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured