Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

caught my son.....*edit*update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

masturbating to a picture of a girl from school....he printed it off fb...its of her at a water park in a bikini....i just walked out after i saw what he was doing but this morning when i was getting his dirty clothes to wash them i found the picture under his pillow. and yes i knocked first i think he had his head phones in

should i just let it go,or tell him something?

edit: i just got a call from the school saying my son is in trouble....i'll be back in a little while

update: apparently my son asked a girl in his PE class to go into the locker room with his cell phone and take pictures of the same girl he printed the picture of(they have the same PE period) one of the pe teachers caught the girl snapping pics of the one my son "likes" and well you can guess the rest....my son has in house suspension (on campus suspension) until the end of this school year....the principal said that after the pe teacher caught the girl,she shut my sons phone off and he now wont say the password to his phone.my son has no computer or phone until next school year, and he's not allowed out of this house unless its for school, and even then i'll be dropping him off and picking him up. he still wont tell me the password to his phone so as of right now im trying to figure out the password (and yes i already used the girls name and the last 4 digits of his cell number)

annnnd he gave me the password, because i threatened to call his dad home early if i didnt....from what im seeing so far all the pictures are of her doing whatever,eating lunch,reading,doing a presentation,and the ones that he had a friend take today.....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Bump for update, getting interesting now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Bump
DeathGoddess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Bump
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting l0nely:

Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing so if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.

So is it wrong to fantasize about other people?

It's not the fantasizing part that is wrong about that. He printed off her private photo without her permission. It's a boundaries thing.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this
tell him to not print, it wastes ink and paper!
l0nely
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I am just repeating the same things over and over at this point. NO. There is nothing wrong with fantasy.
I have a son. I would feel uncomfortable knowing that he printed off a picture of a girl he goes to school with and masturbates to it. I would also be disappointed. Women are not sexual objects and boys need to be taught that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everyone fantisizes. Would have been fine if he had just used his imagination instead of printing a picture off, or if it was a stranger? Because I can bet you every male out there thinks of atleast one woman when they masterbate.

Quoting l0nely:

I wouldn't be comfortable with my own children masturbating to a picture of someone they go to school with.

I've been used as a sexual object so it may just be me. Just my advice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting l0nely:

Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing so if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Bump!
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Lets hope you dont have sons, for your sake anyhow. I feeling you'll be shocked, to say the least. lol @ people saying stupid things. you must be new here, if you think anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

Quoting l0nely:

laugh all you want. You don't have a problem with it, but I do. I gave my opinion. That is what I would do. I don't see why people for the need to say stupid things.

Quoting hautemama83:

Lmao. What? Fantasy is normal too. Hes 16....80% of girls and women are probably "sexual objects" to him.

Quoting l0nely:

Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing that if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.

childofGod995
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM

be more concerned with what he is in trouble for.

l0nely
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Yes! Thank you!

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting l0nely:

It's not the fantasizing part that is wrong about that. He printed off her private photo without her permission. It's a boundaries thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured