Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

caught my son.....*edit*update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

masturbating to a picture of a girl from school....he printed it off fb...its of her at a water park in a bikini....i just walked out after i saw what he was doing but this morning when i was getting his dirty clothes to wash them i found the picture under his pillow. and yes i knocked first i think he had his head phones in

should i just let it go,or tell him something?

edit: i just got a call from the school saying my son is in trouble....i'll be back in a little while

update: apparently my son asked a girl in his PE class to go into the locker room with his cell phone and take pictures of the same girl he printed the picture of(they have the same PE period) one of the pe teachers caught the girl snapping pics of the one my son "likes" and well you can guess the rest....my son has in house suspension (on campus suspension) until the end of this school year....the principal said that after the pe teacher caught the girl,she shut my sons phone off and he now wont say the password to his phone.my son has no computer or phone until next school year, and he's not allowed out of this house unless its for school, and even then i'll be dropping him off and picking him up. he still wont tell me the password to his phone so as of right now im trying to figure out the password (and yes i already used the girls name and the last 4 digits of his cell number)

annnnd he gave me the password, because i threatened to call his dad home early if i didnt....from what im seeing so far all the pictures are of her doing whatever,eating lunch,reading,doing a presentation,and the ones that he had a friend take today.....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Let it go natural. Wow are you clueless? Guys are visual.
Kmcasey9
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Bump
mlmynm81
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM

BUMP!

l0nely
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM
I can agree with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

The simple fix for this? Don't go in. He didn't hear her so she should have taken that as a do not disturb warning, not a oh lets just walk in on my teenage sons personal space. If someone knocks on your front door is it ok for them to just walk in because you didn't hear them knock? No.

Quoting l0nely:

True, but I would prefer not to walk in on my children every time they decide to do so. And like the op said, he didn't hear her knock.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting l0nely:

Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing that if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.

If he puts up a "Do Not Disturb" sign every time he does it, than that is basically like him putting up a "I'm Masturbating in Here" sign. No normal teenager is going to want to do that.

Better to just leave him alone and knock.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM
masturbation is normal, thinking about girls while masturbating is normal...not a big deal.
the bigger question is what did he get in trouble for?
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM
I would be concerned about him using her picture without permission. That's a little creepy. I hope the trouble isn't too serious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM

leave him alone...it is normal and he might be embarrased if you say anything to him about it.

jas_momof2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Which is something people need to think about before putting their picture up on the internet...  It's not "private"...  It's also printed in his mind - it's already there.  It's not that big of a deal.  No different than boys taking mom's VS magazines or year book pictures...  not a big deal, jmo...

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting l0nely:

Well its normal to masturbate, but he shouldn't be using some girl from school as a sexual object so I would talk to him about that part. Maybe have him put up a "do not disturb" sign while he is doing so if you don't want to walk in on him doing that.

So is it wrong to fantasize about other people?

It's not the fantasizing part that is wrong about that. He printed off her private photo without her permission. It's a boundaries thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN