Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cat abuse

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
Dd and I were in my room. The cat was in the bathroom and dd wanted to play with her. So she walks in and I hear a drop hear a plop. I walked in and the cat was in the toilet. I got her out and told dd what she did wrong. Now when the cat hears dds voice she runs.

*our bathroom is connected to my bedroom*

Poor Kitty
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM

How old is your DD?

Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Omg lolol poor kitty
imakehimscream
by He screams on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is your DD?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:59 PM

My sister once put our cat in a drawer.  She felt bad that it was in there alone so she out an open can of cat food in with it.  Yeah, that cat never liked her again :-)

Quoting imakehimscream:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is your DD?

imakehimscream
by He screams on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

My sister once put our cat in a drawer.  She felt bad that it was in there alone so she out an open can of cat food in with it.  Yeah, that cat never liked her again :-)

Quoting imakehimscream:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is your DD?

jojo_star
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Poor kitty!

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Once my DD got ahold of scissors and trimmed our cats' whiskers. At the time we had four cats. One cat, the feisty one, she only got a couple of whiskers. The second spunkiest, she got a few more. The third cat, Boomer, only had one eye, and DD managed to get all the whiskers on that side (I guess Boomer didn't see her coming). The final cat is our "floppy" cat who will let you do anything to her. Poor thing had no whiskers left at all. Needless to say, DD was in trouble and got a serious talk about why cats need their whiskers, but looking back on it, it's kinda funny.
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Lol my parents cats hide when we visit. I've never seen it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imakehimscream
by He screams on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I laughed reading that. How old was she

Quoting FoxFire363:

Once my DD got ahold of scissors and trimmed our cats' whiskers. At the time we had four cats. One cat, the feisty one, she only got a couple of whiskers. The second spunkiest, she got a few more. The third cat, Boomer, only had one eye, and DD managed to get all the whiskers on that side (I guess Boomer didn't see her coming). The final cat is our "floppy" cat who will let you do anything to her. Poor thing had no whiskers left at all. Needless to say, DD was in trouble and got a serious talk about why cats need their whiskers, but looking back on it, it's kinda funny.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Five. I was sooo pissed at the time. She also trimmed the hair inside the "floppy" cat's ears (she's one of those really fluffy cats that has fluffy ear hair). Poor thing looked awful.

Quoting imakehimscream:

I laughed reading that. How old was she

Quoting FoxFire363:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)