Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sexual assult....my daughter????....update...UPDATE 3

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

A detective just called me involving a sexual assult case. The case involved another child and my SIL's husband. The way the detective talked my daughter may have also been assulted. The detective is coming to talk to my daughter at 4. The alleged assult supposedly happened this weekend while my daughter was sleeping over. From what I gather the girl had a positive rape

kit....what does that mean? My daughter is also acting normal....im so worried...

Update....SOL husband was just picked up by police....he is saying if my SIL does not bond him out he is going to,commit suicide

Update 2: The officer just asked my daughter some quesions absout who was there and what happened. I am so proud of her! She answered clearly and was a big girl. My siter in law called me this morning yelling at me. She called to ask me has we talked to the detective and I told her no (I refuse to tell her anything) then she starts yelling at me. Apparently she is calling around asking people who said what. Would you call the detective and let hem know that she is trying to get information out of people/?

SIL husband's uncle bonded him out yesterday. Everyone is so woried about him. I feel so sad for this little girl that has had her innocence stolen..please pray for her and her family. I'm going to do everything I can to help police and last night I had another talk with all my childen about good and bad touching as reinforcement. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2b2many
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
3 moms liked this

It means they are covering their bases. It means your daughter ***MAY*** have been assaulted, or witness to an assault. If shes acting normally its probably nothing to worry about. They'll just come by and ask her some questions. Good luck!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM

From my understanding, positive rape kit means evidence of a rape ie. penatration (vaginal tearing or brusing) and/or semen. Good luck. I hope your daughter was not involved. I dont know how you are as calm as you sound right now. I would be hunting by this point.

Snowpuma
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow...this must be so hard to absorb. I would contact a few child psychologist/ psychiatrist/ therapists/ counselors that are focused in sexual abuse cases and get some advice and a place for her to talk and work through this. Even if she wasn't she may have seen or heard something. If she was its a long road to recover..... I know from not just mine but others as well. Feel free to pm if you want/need and be sure to get support for you too. I'm so sorry your daughter and family is going through this. A positive rape kit imply there was semen found as well as other positive evidence to indicate sexual behavior/assault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Well, I would start by talking to her and not some strangers on the internet.  

kameronsmommy08
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Good luck. Poor babies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM

There was a complaint made about a rape...when the rape was said to have happened your daughter was at the same house...the girl had a rape kit done which means that she had a pap, std testing, pregnancy testing, DNA testing and a very in depth examination of her genital area...the kit came back supporting that the rape did happen...the detective is wanting to talk to your daughter because there is a chance that she may have witnessed the rape...they will probably also ask her if she had been rapped as well...I hope that the fact that your daughter was not hurt in any way

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

Good luck. Poor babies.

With light and love

melissaaytes
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Update when you hear something!

Sunnybrooke_MA
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:05 PM
This... and good luck, hopefully this is a HUGE misunderstanding.

Quoting Anonymous:

From my understanding, positive rape kit means evidence of a rape ie. penatration (vaginal tearing or brusing) and/or semen. Good luck. I hope your daughter was not involved. I dont know how you are as calm as you sound right now. I would be hunting by this point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM
4 moms liked this
Oh I am not...I want the fuckers head..whether my daughter was involved or not... Anyone that hurts any child like this deserves severe punishment
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)