Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you bring it up again?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

My SO cheated on my about 4 months ago..or that is when I found out about it and he was still going over to that guy and girl's house every weekend at the time. We just had a newborn and have been together for 2 years. He told me that they didn't actually have sex. That they just "messed around". And I asked him if there was anyone else. He said no, just her.

Well, I got back with him 2 months ago. Things have been well, but we still have not had sex. I told him recently I wanted him to get tested. He agreed, but it had been bothering me so bad... I asked her personally if there was anyone else and if they had sex. She said "yes,  he came onto me. And he had sex with my best friend too on my couch."

I called him repeatedly, like a crazy person...I was just upset and regret it now.. I asked him "why?" One of them was a fat teenage girl. I am a very sweet girlfriend, young(21), I work hard. Our daughter is beautiful.

Would you have brought it up again, after inding out new info? Or am I just being immature?? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM

BUMP!

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Good lord please dump this fucker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooreBoysMama
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Seriously? You have to ask?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM

He would have been kicked out the door the first time I found out and NO, I would not allow him back in my life. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Don't give him another second of your life. Don't call him save your dignity for someone who deserves it. 

mamanjulie
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Walk away. Now while you're young because it'll only get harder with every passing year.
One of these days you'll look back and say to yourself " Holy F##k he cheated on me when I was carrying his child. He played me for a fool" . Then you'll be angry that you wasted time and tears on this jerk.
KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

He would have been kicked out the door the first time I found out and NO, I would not allow him back in my life. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Don't give him another second of your life. Don't call him save your dignity for someone who deserves it. 

amberleh
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Yup, I would have brought it up again, and then flew into a rage. GL. I wouldn't trust him, and I wouldn't stay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Your going to end up feeling like you wasted years and years of your life if you stay with him. Just leave him now!

JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I would leave. He blatantly lied. You are young, go out and find a man who will sweep you off your feet, respects you, cherishes you. This dbag does not deserve you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Yes I would have brought it up again. He LIED to you. He told you it was just the one chick. And now you find out that it wasn't just her. Most important thing in any relationship is trust. First he cheated and then he lied. There is no way he should be trusted anymore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)