Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

I FEEL CRAZY :(

I'm 40 weeks pregnant today (with my first). I feel SO sad.... Lethargic, lazy, just down and out. I've been EXTREMELY needy with df... wanting him to cuddle with me constantly. Always wanting him around. He works full time and I'm sad being home without him. Today he called me and told me he would be working late (Getting off at 8pm instead of 3:30pm) I got SO pissed off. I told him that I'm "sick of this, sick of being alone all the time!" I said I might as well go stay with my parents since I'm always alone. (He works all of 40 hrs a week... I'm not alone that much, but it feels like it... I'm so pathetic and needy right now I DONT KNOW WHY! THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR OF ME. 

He said "LOL alright then. All I wanted was for you to be supportive knowing I'm only working these hours for us. Your lack of support brings my mood way down. Btw- I'm not washing the dishes when I get home since you're acting like this. Fuck that" 

I didn't reply. I'm just here upset. ALSO... My father just got out of the hospital last night after heart troubles. He called me wanting to talk but I havent called back bc I feel SO anti social. I haven't been wanting to talk to ANYONE. My mom and sister called and I haven't called them back either. 

WTF IS GOING ON WITH ME????

** I don't ALWAYS feel this way btw. 

I CANT GO ON LIKE THIS. Please try to refrain from talking sh*t. I already feel bad enough.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:21 PM

BUMP!

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Hormones have a way of doing that to you! Just apologize to hubby.I'm sure he understands :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

How long will this go on? Will I need medication after pregnancy? I feel so crazy! 

Quoting MrsApple:

Hormones have a way of doing that to you! Just apologize to hubby.I'm sure he understands :)

luvem630
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:25 PM
I heard you can get moody right before labor. Maybe its a good sign.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM
You should pour some milk on him.
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM

You're 40 weeks pregnant.  Relax!  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Hmmmm really? Hopefully you're right!

Quoting luvem630:

I heard you can get moody right before labor. Maybe its a good sign.

Vamp
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this

you are just hormonal hon...

One time on my second pregnancy I just started to cry...just cause, and then Dh was trying to make me laugh and I was laughing and crying at the same time...LOL it was funny!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Uhhh... Okay?

Quoting Anonymous:

You should pour some milk on him.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

You're pregnant and your hormones are going apeshit!
Just try and recognize when you're starting to become irrational or irritable and do your best to steer yourself away from it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN