Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cannot stand my son

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
I know that sounds bad but i cant help it. He is a constant liar. It hurts me that i cant trust what he says. Ever. He goes to school and plays all day. He will be 13 next week. I find myself questioning my parenting skills at times. But i do have a six year old well behaved child. Always makes good grades and he looks up to his big brother. My son has always been a problem child. I pay for counseling but this is the third counselor that has given up. I have to waych him bathe,brush his teeth,clean up. I spent a huge part of this year going to his classes sittung in there with him just because he is disruptive. I am at my wits end. My family refuse to deal with him now that they know how he is. He feels he should earn anything. That everything should be given to him. He skips class. Broke into cars on the way to tge bus stop one morning. I swear i am so tired of the phone calls coming in. I have done everything in my power. I have decided to hang on until he turns 18 and kick him out. All the stealing,lying,getting put out of class, is wearing me down. And its nonstop. He is getting worse. Please tell me im not the only mother out there dealing with this.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Honestly? He sounds sociopathic. There is no treatment for that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Smh
cat405
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:31 PM
3 moms liked this
Send him to a military school. They will straighten his ass out.
amandaxshawn08
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm... In patient treatment @ hospital.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM

what does his dad think?

mommykate4
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I agree!

Quoting cat405:

Send him to a military school. They will straighten his ass out.

dudestfd
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Call the cops on him next time 

hotmama83227
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM

i'm really sorry you are going through this, how frustrating! did the therapist ever test him for anything or suggest getting him tested?

chelsone
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
My older brother was apparently like that. Then he quit talking to my mom. Then he moved to florida but he asked for money. My mom said yes but he would have to pay it back. So he got mad and moved to ohio. He calls once every 3 years or so. He has stepkids, but my mom hasnt seen them in 8 years. So when my sister and i hot pregnant she said i cant wait to be a grandma! Hes like you already are (we havent even talked to his kids dince he left 8 years ago). And now since she made that statement, he hasnt called at all. The rest of us are close. So its definitely not my mom.
Mommy2beQua
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
My 8 year old sil is like that but her mom is too soft with her and spoils her and its starting to ruin my life -_-
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)