Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does your Coffee say about you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hmmmm I never thought drinking Frappacino's made me a coffee drinker. 

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Replies (61-70):
Pnukey
by Jenn on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I drink many of those. My coffee starts my brain. Without it, well, it isn't pretty.

TheDoctorsWife
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I like the safe pick and ice cream!!

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

mocha frapachino for me yummo!!

goddess99
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Iced coffee. Nailed it! =P

scperdomo
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I drink an iced doppio espresso daily, delicious :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM

You would need the espresso machine too, look what I found though! I bet you could make this with regular coffee...  http://www.food.com/recipe/starbucks-mocha-frappuccino-146563?layout=desktop

Quoting BellaByrdie:

I wish I could find a Frappuccino machine.  lol

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Your welcome, they used to be a lot more expensive than that, we probably still wont get one because we wouldn't use it enough and we really don't have the space to store one, but probably when we get a bigger place with more kitchen cabinets.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow I didn't know you could get them so cheap! Thanks 

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Do you get a cap often? If so try to curb the urge and put the money away in an envelope to save for one, you can get a fairly decent one for fairly cheap, I like lattes sometimes and DF likes espresso, so we've looked into it a few times, but just decided on a nicer coffee maker so we don't have to fidget with it while half asleep lol, we need it to function.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Premium-Espresso-Maker-Black-PEM585/21602992 $30

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mr.-Coffee-Espresso-Maker-Stainless-Steel-and-Black/13729285 $40

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hamilton-Beach-15-Bar-Italian-Pump-Espresso-Maker-Black-and-Stainless/14706532

about $90

:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yeah, most coffee shops are way over priced. I want a cappuccino machine so I can make them myself :)  

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Oh, I just recognized them from the Starbucks menu, I've seen them on the menus at some of the more upscale coffee shops at the mall, but Starbucks popped into my head. At any rate I don't spend that kind of money on coffee, they never make it right, and this is coming from someone that worked for Dunkin Donuts for 4 years. I also know how much they mark up the products, they make at least 50% profit at Dunkin on most things, it's more like 90% on a donut, so I have a ballpark how much profit the places that charge $5 for a medium coffee are making and it's sickening to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Starbucks isn't the only place that makes these drinks... 

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

I don't drink Starbucks, I wont pay their prices, I make my coffee. Now if it was options like black, cream and sugar, light and sweet, milk and sugar etc, I'd have some ground to stand on with this LMAO. I'm a light and sweet coffee girl.

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I'm not sure.... I have coffee, cream only with two shots of espresso please.

And I ALWAYS correct my fiance.... "There is no "X" in espresso!"

Destiny907
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:03 PM

hahahaha It's mocha all the way for me. With REAL cream, please!!!!

scperdomo
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I hear ya! DH got me an espresso machine for Christmas. Best gift ever! I've used that thing daily since I got it.
Definitely saved us money, I was buying iced double shots every morning at Starbucks!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yeah, most coffee shops are way over priced. I want a cappuccino machine so I can make them myself :)  

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Oh, I just recognized them from the Starbucks menu, I've seen them on the menus at some of the more upscale coffee shops at the mall, but Starbucks popped into my head. At any rate I don't spend that kind of money on coffee, they never make it right, and this is coming from someone that worked for Dunkin Donuts for 4 years. I also know how much they mark up the products, they make at least 50% profit at Dunkin on most things, it's more like 90% on a donut, so I have a ballpark how much profit the places that charge $5 for a medium coffee are making and it's sickening to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

I don't drink Starbucks, I wont pay their prices, I make my coffee. Now if it was options like black, cream and sugar, light and sweet, milk and sugar etc, I'd have some ground to stand on with this LMAO. I'm a light and sweet coffee girl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I really think I need to get one soon! 

Quoting scperdomo:

I hear ya! DH got me an espresso machine for Christmas. Best gift ever! I've used that thing daily since I got it.
Definitely saved us money, I was buying iced double shots every morning at Starbucks!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)