Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My marriage is crashing..and there's nothing I can do to save it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
So I found out I was pregnant a few months ago..I told my husband and he said it was ok by him...I sensed that he did'nt really want another baby ( we have two toddlers already).. So he kept getting upset and irritated by any little mistake I made. We had a serious fight and I left the house..thinking that if he spent some time away from me he'd stop acting that way...I came back home on Sunday only to find out that one of the single ladies that lives close by has been taking care of him and the kids while I was gone.. Although i'm home now, she still comes to clean and cook even when she knows i'm here..she just acts like I don't exist and she's getting awfully close to dh...I know I was stupid to abandon my family for a month but I did'nt know what else to do!!! We were always fighting and I got confused...I still love my husband..what can I do to get him back and to get the lady to stay away from my family?!!!..she's ruining my marriage...Should I get an abortion? Its this pregnancy that caused everything... EDIT**** Why is everyone acting like its all my fault?...I love my kids but I had to leave them...i'm a SAHM ...I don't have any money or Job..how was I supposed to take care of them?...Do you know what it feels like to have your husband say that you need to ask another woman (who does'nt have kids) for advice on r#aising your children?Or for him to tell you to stay out of your matrimonial room because looking at you make him feel like throwing up...or telling you that the only thing your good at is getting pregnant and eating?...i'm trying really hard to please him.. I put myself on a fruit diet and I eat once a day..I exercise 2 hours every day but he still calls me fat and stupid...what was I supposed to do?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xoch86
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Kick her happy ass out.  She's only in ur home because u allow her to be..

but to completely honest, I'd probably kick u out before u even tried to come back. ESPECIALLY if u left the kids. It's one thing to be upset with ur husband, but the kids didn't do anything.. And to leave two toddlers for a month to me is sick.. But that's just me i guess..

ivy801
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Kick her butt out and lock the door. Talk to your husband. How long where you go e a week? WTF, he couldn't manage you tan g a breather? Good luck. If she still won't take a hint use your words or get famuilyor good friends to back you up in case someone needs as ass whooping, just saying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:40 PM
You left your DH and kids for a month instead of talking to him about it? You're lucky he let you back in the house. How about you stop acting like a child and TALK to him. And kick her out.
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Tell her stay away and forget your address. If she comes back have her physically removed by police for trespassing. Then get yourself and your dh to couseling. Time to talk some things out.  Never ever think that abscence makes the heart grow fonder. That is a myth. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM
He was being so mean to me..still is..he acts like its all my fault that i'm pregnant..and he told me he needed some space...that's why I left..but now he says hurtful things and keeps comparing my body and the way I care for the kids to her...

Quoting xoch86:

but to completely honest, I'd probably kick u out before u even tried to come back. ESPECIALLY if u left the kids. It's one thing to be upset with ur husband, but the kids didn't do anything.. And to leave two toddlers for a month to me is sick.. But that's just me i guess..

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM
You left your toddlers for a month? Poor babies?
DarksMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

You left your kids for a MONTH. What the hell did you think he was going to do when his wife just abandoned the family? What you need to do is move your ass out and let them be. YOU left, and now you have nothing to whine about. And FYI...if you knew that getting pregnant again was a really bad idea, maybe you should've taken better precautions. And don't even bother with the failed BC line...we've all heard that shit before.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
""Although i'm home now, she still comes to clean and cook even when she knows i'm here..she just acts like I don't exist and she's getting awfully close to dh""

Uh uh
That was already in the works. And maybe for long while
Thats why hes crabby and allowed her in so easily and why shes acting like you dont exist.
Shes moving in to flush you out
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:00 PM
He wants space huh
Typical wording for a cheater
Then the anger and blame game starts
Next hes out

Hes checked out and checked in somewhere else

Quoting Anonymous:

He was being so mean to me..still is..he acts like its all my fault that i'm pregnant..and he told me he needed some space...that's why I left..but now he says hurtful things and keeps comparing my body and the way I care for the kids to her...

Quoting xoch86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:01 PM
He made me leave!!.he said he needed some space...icould'nt even bear it anymore....ye treated me like I was worthless..still does..just cos I got pregnant again..what was I supposed to do?...I thought he'd call down if I left..and his mom was supposed to stay with the kids..

Quoting DarksMama:

You left your kids for a MONTH. What the hell did you think he was going to do when his wife just abandoned the family? What you need to do is move your ass out and let them be. YOU left, and now you have nothing to whine about. And FYI...if you knew that getting pregnant again was a really bad idea, maybe you should've taken better precautions. And don't even bother with the failed BC line...we've all heard that shit before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)