Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Men and the kitchen Sink

Posted by   + Show Post

Why are they afraid of it? Is mine the only one who will NEVER wash a single dish?  I really am beginning to think he is afraid of it.   It also really irritates me to no ends.

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
nikkip1
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Tell him he's going to make a new friend at training camp because I'm sending mine too!

Quoting gabby416:

Sheesh, sounds like I may need to send him back to training! lol

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM

He will wash them if I ask. He sure as fuck isn't going out of his way to get it done, though. Lol.

He hates dishes.

SophieBeth17
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Nope, my hubby washes dishes.

LiliM
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM

They're not.  LOL, DH does the dishes and wipes down the kitchen and I do the catboxes every night.  He didn't use to think the dishes were that bad until he started seeing daily how many dishes the little monsters go through. 

But I hate dishes, and he hates catboxes, so it's a good trade off.

zoegirlsmom
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine puts his dishes in the sink, the dishwasher is located right next to the sink, man can't find the dishwasher to save his life.

ksueditz
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM

i do majority of the dishes, b/c i sah. but when i make a big weekend meal, my dh offers to wash them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM

My husband wont clean anything in the kitchen. He will clean his bathroom, pick up the living room, make the bed and throw dirty laundry in the laundry room, but he wont touch the kitchen, the kids rooms, or wash clothes. I don't get it. I tell him all the time, there are 10 rooms in this house, and you wont touch even half of them.

gabby416
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, awesome!  they can do the buddy program!

Quoting nikkip1:

Tell him he's going to make a new friend at training camp because I'm sending mine too!

Quoting gabby416:

Sheesh, sounds like I may need to send him back to training! lol

supermama322
by Kaylee on May. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM
our dishwasher was broken for almost 2 years. my dh would do all the dishes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. He bought me a new dishwasher a couple months ago though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coala
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Mine isn't afraid to wash dihes or cook.  He is however, afraid for the washing machine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN