Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spinoff!!! So who else does not trust their S/O +++++++POLL

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 71 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you snoop?

Options:

yes

no

Other, I have a good reason to "snoop" and I'll explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 101

View Results

I made an honest reply to this post early today and so far my "qoute replies" have been negative. Things like "what world do you live in" So, I am honestly asking; is it normal to "snoop" into your S/Os personal belongings?

The only time I do anything that would consider "snooping" is checking DHs pockets before I throw his jeans in the wash. I don't look at his history on the webz or his phone, really nothing. I have no insecurities leading me to do these things. We have alot of priorities and such with the LOs that keep us busy.

So, again big question is

Do you snoop? & why? If you don't, how do you feel about the whole "snooping" and trust problems I feel lead a person to feel "okay" when violating their S/Os privacy.

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Together 30 years Married 28.....NEVER

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Nope.  No snooping here.  I trust my husband implicitly.

mxracers
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't snoop.... We share pretty much everything. I read his texts when its his family because he's 3x accepted dinner invitations and said I'd bring something and not tell me. And he doesn't mind. I don't mind him looking through my phone either. I have nothing to hide. Snooping involves sneakiness... I'm not being sneaky and neither is he

usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Nope, no snooping here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM
So far 0% no. Just wait. I don't go through my husbands shit because I think he's smart enough to not be an asshole.
Mommy2b2many
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I don't see why anyone gets upset about their SO reading their texts or looking through their pockets. If you have nothing to hide who cares? That being said; we're each completely open to each other. We each have acess to anything and everything. Teh exception is when we've purchased a gift for the other and its a secret

YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM
3 moms liked this
We are very open with one another. No need to snoop because we both have access to everything. Phones, computer, everything.
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I have no reason to snoop, I trust my husband completely.
CotterpinDoozer
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Only if snooping includes checking his pockets before I throw his clothes in the wash. I have no reason to go through his phone, and if I ever do ask to see his phone (Normally so I can text pictures to myself that he took, since it's almost a certainty he'll forget lol) he hands it over without question. Never done anything to make me thing I had a reason to go through his stuff.

AV made by NiamhWitch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)