Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

House of Horrors--Warning:Graphic Content

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Amy
  • 45 Replies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317295/Kermit-Gosnell-case-Woman-aborted-babys-foot-stashed-refrigerator-House-Horrors-clinic-reveals-terrifying-ordeal-prosecution-rests-doctors-case.html

This man is EVIL. I am pro choice but not at 20 weeks! A baby is developed by that time. They have a brain, heart, hands, fingers, feet, toes, legs, arms, and they can FEEL. I don't think some of these women understood how developed their baby was at the time. This man NEEDS to be brought to justice but sadly it will never bring back these innocent babies or the women who died there. RIP to all of them. This makes my stomach turn.

-For those of you who can't read the link, this 'doctor' ran an 'abortion clinic.' He did late term abortions. A lot of times the baby came out a live and he would snap their neck or slice their neck with scissors. He put the body parts in different containers around the office. There are bags laying around full of body parts. There were so many body parts they even put some in old cat food containers. They have baby feet just sitting in a clear jar on the shelf! People said they would hear and see the baby crying and moving before he MURDERED them. :( One women was having second thoughts about having an abortion and they ended up tying her down and told her to stop being a baby. Another women died there due to his inhumane procedures. He also used 'tools' that were not clean. Another individual that went there can no longer have any more children because of him. There are 8 other people that worked at the 'clinic' that are being charged with murder and other charges. Different women state that the people who worked there only seemed interested in their money. They would tell the women that most women have 18 abortions in their life time and that it is no big deal. These people involved are EVIL. What they did is not even human. I am so sick to my stomach over this!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ATG499
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I've seen this many times. I'm pro-choice, but what happened in that building was straight up murder. I feel awful for the people who lease it after this guy. Imagine if your house was used as an illegal abortion clinic like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
x.Aim.x
by Amy on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I didn't even think about that. I would have to sell that house I wouldn't be able to go back into it. It's so sad.  Seems like its straight out of a horror movie.

Quoting ATG499:

I've seen this many times. I'm pro-choice, but what happened in that building was straight up murder. I feel awful for the people who lease it after this guy. Imagine if your house was used as an illegal abortion clinic like that!

Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:03 PM
I heard about this years ago, or at least something scarily similar.
x.Aim.x
by Amy on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

The building was shut down in 2011 but he is just going to court for the charges now. He is facing the death penalty. I say that they should torture him for a long time first, then kill him.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:09 PM
I think I would have to demolish it completely and rebuild if I was going to use that property!

Quoting x.Aim.x:

I didn't even think about that. I would have to sell that house I wouldn't be able to go back into it. It's so sad.  Seems like its straight out of a horror movie.

Quoting ATG499:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5tyli5hLensT
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Im prochoice but wow this is just beyond psychotic. This man is a murderer.

Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:09 PM
They should kill him the same way he killed those babies. Snap his spinal cord, break his arms and legs, and then, when he is begging for mercy slice the fuckers throat and watch him bleed.

Quoting x.Aim.x:

The building was shut down in 2011 but he is just going to court for the charges now. He is facing the death penalty. I say that they should torture him for a long time first, then kill him.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

This is in my city. It's disgusting. I think they should charge some of the women that had abortions so late too. I can't understand why you would still want an abortion when you can actually see & feel the baby moving around inside you. They are gonna try for the death penalty for him.

jojo_star
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

He is a murderer and a monster. That is not abortion, that is murder. 

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
He's a sick fuck. Those poor innocents. And this all happened miles from me 😩

This is the world my babies are growing up in, it's devastating.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN