Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There is no Correcting a Sex Offender

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
So my ss (12) was caught raping his 3 year old sister a few months ago. The doctor his mother took his sister too reported him, and got him removed from the home. His mother didn't want to report or have him charged, however because it's a sexual offence he has to go through the courts anyway. He has only been in counseling for like two months at this point and they are already getting ready to release him back to his mother to live with his two younger sisters. His final court date isn't till mid May. My issue is this kid I have known to have issues, right from the start of mine and dh's relationship. He just gave off horrible vibes. I don't trust him around my two boys and I most certainly never will after this. I don't feel there is any correction for such a vile act. I know that kid knows what he did was wrong, and I know this will not be the last time he does something like this. I feel that he should have to register as a sex offender and I don't care that it will ruin his life. I feel that if he is ever allowed to enter school again that all the parents should be told about what he did. From what dh and I are being told though he will not have to register is an offender, he will basically get to walk from this. I am not happy about this at all however his mother is just thrilled that he gets to get away with this, EVENTHOUGH IT WAS HER DAUGHTER HE RAPED!!! How can you not care about your children like that. I certainly don't want him around my kids and Hubs feels the same way. There is no correcting him at this point, he will find ways to get away with it again. Every fucking pedo does. I care about the kid, but I think everyone is going to easy on him over this. It's a serious matter.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 2:09 AM
BUMP!
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:12 AM
3 moms liked this

I don't know what I would have done. To be honest, I would probably be in jail if I caught anyone raping my 3 year old, even an other child of mine. He deserves to be a sex offender, he deserves to be treated like the criminal he is e rest of his life and this woman deserved worse. 3 years old, that little baby must have been screaming and to grow up knowing her mother did nothing.

o.O....
by Cara on May. 1, 2013 at 2:16 AM
10 moms liked this
I believe the death penalty should be extended to include cases of sexual assault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Ugh that's a horrible situation.

I don't think sex offenders can be rehabilitated, either. I think they have something really messed up in their heads and there's nothing that can be done to fix it. But that's just my opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Exactly those girls will be fed lies in the long run over this I am sure BC the mother seems to think his behavior was OK and because of his hormones.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

I don't know what I would have done. To be honest, I would probably be in jail if I caught anyone raping my 3 year old, even an other child of mine. He deserves to be a sex offender, he deserves to be treated like the criminal he is e rest of his life and this woman deserved worse. 3 years old, that little baby must have been screaming and to grow up knowing her mother did nothing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2013 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Their urges will always be there. I've worked with them before.
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:22 AM
4 moms liked this
Wtf is wrong with the justice system? That little girl is going to grow up with serious trust issues
Her mother should be thrown in jail along with him.
Allinorder
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:25 AM
3 moms liked this

I am not sure what I would do. If my child did that to one of there siblings I wouldnt allow the child back in my home again. Sometimes you have to look out for the other children when one has issues like this.

TotallyTweedles
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Thoughts and prayers to your family and especially his poor sisters. Are they sure one was all he got to?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM
No they don't know that the one was the only one he got to. Supposedly DHS came in and asked his other sister who is 4 and his brother who is 9 and questioned his mother, but in the long run his sister who is 4 doesn't talk well at all and has a hard time articulating words. So It is what it is with that. I am so incredibly disgusted with it all. There is no justice being served for the girls in anyway shape or form.
Quoting TotallyTweedles:

Thoughts and prayers to your family and especially his poor sisters. Are they sure one was all he got to?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN