Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my belief on child support...may be TMI

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 102 Replies
13 moms liked this
When a man sticks his Dick in a woman he is knowingly taking a chance that a pregnancy may be the result no matter how safe he tries to be there is always a chance.

The laws are for child support and he has no control over the choice for abortion or not and he knows this and it STILL was his decision to do the deed so ultimately he chooses child support if a child comes into the picture.

And after all that is said and done and a life is produced it doesn't matter what anyone wants. The child did not ask to be born. The CHILD deserves to be supported by both parents IMO
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaffirePrincess
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM

i second that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one, too many men skip out on the responsibility these days. But I also say that the man shouldn't be the only one responsible for birth control, the woman knows just as well as the man that she can get pregnant.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM

yes

1stpreggers
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM
5 moms liked this
I guess, it just sucks women get to a second chance to rethink pregnancy, but men don't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Diddo
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM
6 moms liked this

I agree except that the woman has to have some responsiblity too. She can't just say, you made a baby in me and I had it so now you have to support it while I sit at home and take no financial responsiblity. 

crysiann
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM
3 moms liked this

The woman also knows she may get pregnant. And if child support is used to support the child, fine, but I have seen too many times women using child support to get their nails done, hair done, go tanning....ect. This in no way supports the child. Everything should be split 50/50, and single moms shouldn't get any money. Get a job and support your child. My husband and his ex don't do child support. They both pay 50%, and both have their child 50% of the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Exactly. That other post was so stupid.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I agree :)

Rosesandlilys
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Singles moms shouldnt what???? Can you explain that one please.

Quoting crysiann:

The woman also knows she may get pregnant. And if child support is used to support the child, fine, but I have seen too many times women using child support to get their nails done, hair done, go tanning....ect. This in no way supports the child. Everything should be split 50/50, and single moms shouldn't get any money. Get a job and support your child. My husband and his ex don't do child support. They both pay 50%, and both have their child 50% of the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)