Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im not asking if I may or may not be pregnant... UPDATE WITH RESULTS!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

However, I need the courage to take a pregnancy test.

April 1st I started my period.. .it lasted 12 days (I had just got on birth control so that is probably why it lasted a long time) April 20th I had sex. According to MY DAYS app on my phone I shouldmt have been ovulating at that time and it also says I should  have started yesterday. I wasnt really worried about it but then I realized today is the 30th. My boobs hurt a little bit more than they usually do before I Start, but should I take this test now, or should I wait a few more days? It would be absolutely horrific if I were pregnant.. not good at all (hence the birth control). Could My Days be wrong and I really was ovulating? I dunno.... :/

Another question.. If My period was from April 1 to April 12th but every other month its on time, how long does that make my cycle last? 28 days? I dunno Im confused.. I forgot how to do this bc my periods were so screwed for so long because of medical issues I was having...

UPDATE

It said NO!!! THANK GOD! Hopefully it remains that way! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I would be taking one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be taking one.

Im so scared.. Im by myself, and ughh Im scared!!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Well it's not as though your condition will change with or without taking one but the sooner you take one, the sooner you can begin to make plans for the future.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I know.. but my kids are gone for the night.. Im trying to relax and I just dont know. I know Id freak out. The plan would be abortion for sure. But can you get pregnant if youre not ovulating?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Well it's not as though your condition will change with or without taking one but the sooner you take one, the sooner you can begin to make plans for the future.

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM
My first test, I was alone. I was scared, alone. But I had to know..I couldn't believe when two pink lines came up.
We are here if you wanna talk before testing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be taking one.

Im so scared.. Im by myself, and ughh Im scared!!

iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I'd wait a few more days

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:57 PM

You won't relax with the constant Unknown smack in front of your path. There's only a short time in which women CAN'T get pregnant, so the answer there is YES.
The longer you wait to find out, the more narrow your options become and the more costly an abortion becomes.
Don't be afraid to do what you need to, save that courage for after.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know.. but my kids are gone for the night.. Im trying to relax and I just dont know. I know Id freak out. The plan would be abortion for sure. But can you get pregnant if youre not ovulating?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Go get a test honey. I'm in the same boat as you,but my app is called Period Tracker. I'm going to get a test in a few days ( not due to start again for 7 more days ).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

but if I am pregnant Id technically be a week and a half pregnant going by conception date (in which I KNOW FOR SURE that was the date) I mean isnt that like SUPER early to be finding out?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

You won't relax with the constant Unknown smack in front of your path. There's only a short time in which women CAN'T get pregnant, so the answer there is YES.
The longer you wait to find out, the more narrow your options become and the more costly an abortion becomes.
Don't be afraid to do what you need to, save that courage for after.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Go get a test honey. I'm in the same boat as you,but my app is called Period Tracker. I'm going to get a test in a few days ( not due to start again for 7 more days ).

No no no no we are not in the same boat.. lol I AM late, and I DO NOT WANT A KID.. NO NO NO WAY. Im a single mom with 2 already... no I could NOT and WILL not do this again (hence the birth control!!!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN