Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

days where they just need to go away.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My children that is. I love them to death, I just need to remember all their good qualitys.
I know they are just restless and I try to keep doing activitys but omg its always something.
"He's touching me" he took my lego man" "don't copy what I'm building" "give me that toy" "wwaaahhhh" "x did this" "mom I'm thirsty-ok hold on-but I'm thirsty".

On and on and on. Non stop all day.

They went outside to play but opened up the door every 5seconds to tattle on eachother even though I could see every thing they were doing from the window.

Then the annoying ass neighbor kid comes over. Will only share his toys with my older son, will only let my older son come in his house(we live in a small duplex). Then he decides he's going to squirt my kids with his squirt gun which we have told him not to do before.
So now my kids are soaked and upset because they have to come in early(its not quite dark but cooling off).

Now they are back to terrorizing eachother. Just ripped the sheet of their bed for the 80th time and are crying because I refuse to put it back on.

I want to scream. But I need to just breathe and try to make tomorrow a better day.

/vent
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I hear you. We're moving and the kid is in full blown terrible twos.

Going by myself to the doctor was like a vacation to me!
leslieOli
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I feel ya, how old are your kids?
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:57 PM

When mine tattle, (first I've taught them the diff between tattling and telling when something is unsafe)... but when they actually tattle, then I'm more than happy to put the other person in time out... however, the tattle tail gets to share their discipline.

Really nips tattling in the bud.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Quoting leslieOli:

2 boys, 5 and 3. It does nothelp that I'm super pregnant.
Kimmiky
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Nothing helps when you're super pregnant!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting leslieOli:

2 boys, 5 and 3. It does nothelp that I'm super pregnant.
Kimmiky
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM
There are times when I tell my 5 year old to just stop talking. I usually have to repeat this several times because she can not hear me over herself talking. . .and her little sister is going to be just like her.
what the hell did I do!?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Quoting KrissyKC:

When mine tattle, (first I've taught them the diff between tattling and telling when something is unsafe)... but when they actually tattle, then I'm more than happy to put the other person in time out... however, the tattle tail gets to share their discipline.

Really nips tattling in the bud.

That's a good idea. Its mostly the 5yr old, I'm like really? You had to come tell me that?

He's a talker though and there have been times where I had to tell him to stop talking for 5min because he will talk nonstop asking questions with no time for me to even answer. He does it while I'm driving "mom what's that"-I don't know I'm driv-"but what is it"-I'm looking at the road I dontknow what your-"mom I'm thirsty"-you have to wait untill we geho-"will you grab my book!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN