Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just saw my dd's boyfriend buying....eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Magnum condoms. 0o

Now that's awkward.....

Just FYI my dd is 19 lol.

Eta: Holy cow! It's featured! That's pretty cool!

Eta2: I see a lot concerned if he actually needs magnum. She is on bc, she is not under my roof anymore so I can't keep her from having sex. They have been together going on 5 years. They are smart kids and I'm sure if that's what he is buying, then that's what he needs.

And no- he didn't see me. Lol.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (371-380):
socal1990grl
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM
I don't know what "world" you think you're from but here on earth we have these creatures called boys who ate after only one thing and will do anything to get it. And a girl is love is a dumb girl. All I'm sayin is good luck with that

Quoting Anonymous:

I know she is her own person. It's not? huh... I thought it was. This is why I choose to live in a different world than you do. I can raise my daughter the way I choose, not how the world wants to. So it doesn't matter what year it is. 

Quoting socal1990grl:

Just putting this out there. Your daughter is her own person. I was raised from a hardcore Christian family and my mom pushed me to wait till marriage to have sex and I lost my virginity at 18. Also I had a kid before I was married and she loves her grandson very much. It's not the 1970s anymore honey. It's 2013. Times are way different now.

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand that, I really do! I went through that in highschool myself, but I am so glad that what my parents taught me kept me from having sex with the guy I was "with". anyway, knowing that, I have more confidence that I can be one of the parents that is understanding of their kids but also firm on the fact that some things are best left for marriage. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I will just say good luck with that.... Trust me when I say the more you push her not to do something, the more she will probably want to.

Quoting Anonymous:

So I should just let her run wild then? Regardless, I have to believe that the way I am raising her is going to have some influence on her later in life. I see no reason to not believe that actually. And, like I said, if I saw her boyfriend buying condoms for them to use I would do whatever it took to make sure that wouldn't happen. I know I won't have complete control of her outside of the house, but I sure as heck am not going to be one of these parents that just stands by and lets their kid do whatever they want! No offense to OP, I live in a different world than you do! I don't expect 99% of you to understand where I am coming from anyway.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if it's not the guy you killed it'll just be another one. And it doesn't mater how you raise your dd she's still going to do what she wants in the end, trust me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can assure you that with the way we are going to raise our Daughter, she wouldn't be interested in having sex until she is married anyways. and uhh if he is dead how would they be having sex anyways? Might want to rethink that one! 

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

So cute. Have fun in jail and still knowing they're fucking. You should also kill your dd seeing as she's consenting.

Quoting Anonymous:

If my DD's boyfriend ever even thought about buying those and using them before they were married, my DH and I would both kill him. I appreciate the fact that they are being safe and she is out of your house so out of your control, but seriously? Guess we live in different worlds. SMH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on May. 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM

condoms aren't just for birth control, they can prevent some stds

elijahsmama09
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh lordy, I have a simular story. My husband and I were out shopping about a month after my son was born, and we decided to use condoms until I decided which birth control we were going to use. Anyway, my husband has to use Magnums as well, and we were walking around and ran into my parents. I didnt think anything of it until my Dad looks down and sees the condoms and starts laughing.  My hubby turns red, and we walk off. 

Later that week my grandfather comes over and my Dad says he knows why I married my hsuband. "Hes a magnum man!" My grandfather thought it was hilarious, my poor husband turns fifteen shades of red. I just tell them they are all jealous, lol. To this day, they say it to get a crack at my husband. Yes, my family is that redneck, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM
That's awesome lol

Quoting elijahsmama09:

Oh lordy, I have a simular story. My husband and I were out shopping about a month after my son was born, and we decided to use condoms until I decided which birth control we were going to use. Anyway, my husband has to use Magnums as well, and we were walking around and ran into my parents. I didnt think anything of it until my Dad looks down and sees the condoms and starts laughing.  My hubby turns red, and we walk off. 

Later that week my grandfather comes over and my Dad says he knows why I married my hsuband. "Hes a magnum man!" My grandfather thought it was hilarious, my poor husband turns fifteen shades of red. I just tell them they are all jealous, lol. To this day, they say it to get a crack at my husband. Yes, my family is that redneck, lol. 

kngarber
by Katie on May. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Awkwardddddddd. LOL.

trin123
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Opps guess I missed it...peace!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you not read the part where I said he didn't see me....?

Quoting trin123:

Why would he do that in front of his GF mother?

jwp1023
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Wow, you are not really ignorant enough to believe only black men have a large penis....or that ALL black men have a large penis...are you? LOL

zraunt
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM
TMI for you, mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 60 on May. 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Just curious - without abusing, manipulation, or any other forms of control - how the hell do you stop an over 18 yo from having sex? Awkward anyway.

butterbean491
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Just be thankful that they practice safe sex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)