Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just saw my dd's boyfriend buying....eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Magnum condoms. 0o

Now that's awkward.....

Just FYI my dd is 19 lol.

Eta: Holy cow! It's featured! That's pretty cool!

Eta2: I see a lot concerned if he actually needs magnum. She is on bc, she is not under my roof anymore so I can't keep her from having sex. They have been together going on 5 years. They are smart kids and I'm sure if that's what he is buying, then that's what he needs.

And no- he didn't see me. Lol.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (381-390):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Well, he's probably having sex with someone else.  She's on BC, they have been together 5 yrs...do you really believe that they are using condoms? Nope, he's out there getting some strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

Magnum condoms. 0o

Now that's awkward.....

Eta2: I see a lot concerned if he actually needs magnum. She is on bc, she is not under my roof anymore so I can't keep her from having sex. They have been together going on 5 years. They are smart kids and I'm sure if that's what he is buying, then that's what he needs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Um... Why can't they just be being responsible.....? Even though I'm on BC DH and I still use condoms. We always have except when TTC. Besides, he and dd had movie night plans that night at her place.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, he's probably having sex with someone else.  She's on BC, they have been together 5 yrs...do you really believe that they are using condoms? Nope, he's out there getting some strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

Magnum condoms. 0o

Now that's awkward.....

mamaBerg85
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Omg

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea. Lol. I don't think he saw me.

Thankfully dh wasn't with me. HAHA

Quoting shudderette:

oh wow. that's extremely awkward, lol. 

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have walked right up to him and started a conversation just to see the look on his face!

soon2bmomof3619
by Tinkerbell on May. 2, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Yeah that would definitely be an akward moment lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Actually it's safe sex that prevents it. People having sex and doing things and hiding it you get girls like Cassidy Goodson who hide their whole pregnancy from their parents then murder their newborns due to FEAR of what their parents will think of them rather than having safe sex and being honest with their parents...

Quoting Anonymous:

You are seriously blaming teenage pregnancy and STD rates on my lifestyle?Wow. The reason they are so high is because parents don't care when their kids start having sex, or who they have sex with or how often. More sex= more STDs and Pregnancies.  

Quoting Anonymous:

That's why teenage pregnancy & STD rates are super high In america, they are afraid to be open with their parents about their sex life and just use the "pull out method" rather than practicing safe sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

So I should just let her run wild then? Regardless, I have to believe that the way I am raising her is going to have some influence on her later in life. I see no reason to not believe that actually. And, like I said, if I saw her boyfriend buying condoms for them to use I would do whatever it took to make sure that wouldn't happen. I know I won't have complete control of her outside of the house, but I sure as heck am not going to be one of these parents that just stands by and lets their kid do whatever they want! No offense to OP, I live in a different world than you do! I don't expect 99% of you to understand where I am coming from anyway.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if it's not the guy you killed it'll just be another one. And it doesn't mater how you raise your dd she's still going to do what she wants in the end, trust me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can assure you that with the way we are going to raise our Daughter, she wouldn't be interested in having sex until she is married anyways. and uhh if he is dead how would they be having sex anyways? Might want to rethink that one! 

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

So cute. Have fun in jail and still knowing they're fucking. You should also kill your dd seeing as she's consenting.

Quoting Anonymous:

If my DD's boyfriend ever even thought about buying those and using them before they were married, my DH and I would both kill him. I appreciate the fact that they are being safe and she is out of your house so out of your control, but seriously? Guess we live in different worlds. SMH.

bhejlik
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Too bad he didn't see you....that would have put the kabosh on the night, LOL! Hey honey, guess who I ran into at the store, HA! On a happy note, they're very safe in their sex practices!

bhejlik
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 6:00 AM

You do know that when on some medications BC doesn't work. Thank goodness they're being smart is my guess. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Magnum condoms. 0o

Now that's awkward.....

yankeefan828
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Wow well magnums stents anything anymore men with little ones that are a little thick use them lol even the magnum xls aren't that much bigger. But the fact he's buying condoms when she is on bc that's a good guy. Men usually think oh she's on bc you don't need condoms. Congrats
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)