Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just saw my dd's boyfriend buying....eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Magnum condoms. 0o

Now that's awkward.....

Just FYI my dd is 19 lol.

Eta: Holy cow! It's featured! That's pretty cool!

Eta2: I see a lot concerned if he actually needs magnum. She is on bc, she is not under my roof anymore so I can't keep her from having sex. They have been together going on 5 years. They are smart kids and I'm sure if that's what he is buying, then that's what he needs.

And no- he didn't see me. Lol.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (391-400):
pinkdragon314
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

wow  i think its called being RESPONSIBAL ITS ABOUT TIME SOME ONE SHOWS SOME theres to many kids born that are later abused or killed because there to much for a person to care for i give that person two thumbs up  ani a well deserved applause for RESPONSABILITY

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM

And last time I checked, Abstinence was the only real safe sex. I never said anything about if my daughter had sex she would have to hide it from me. I will be there for my kids no matter what, but the way I am choosing to raise her (yes against the world's ideas of what is ok and what isn't) should help her to not want to have sex until she is married anyway. She can always be honest with me and she will know that from an early age. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually it's safe sex that prevents it. People having sex and doing things and hiding it you get girls like Cassidy Goodson who hide their whole pregnancy from their parents then murder their newborns due to FEAR of what their parents will think of them rather than having safe sex and being honest with their parents...

Quoting Anonymous:

You are seriously blaming teenage pregnancy and STD rates on my lifestyle?Wow. The reason they are so high is because parents don't care when their kids start having sex, or who they have sex with or how often. More sex= more STDs and Pregnancies.  

Quoting Anonymous:

That's why teenage pregnancy & STD rates are super high In america, they are afraid to be open with their parents about their sex life and just use the "pull out method" rather than practicing safe sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

So I should just let her run wild then? Regardless, I have to believe that the way I am raising her is going to have some influence on her later in life. I see no reason to not believe that actually. And, like I said, if I saw her boyfriend buying condoms for them to use I would do whatever it took to make sure that wouldn't happen. I know I won't have complete control of her outside of the house, but I sure as heck am not going to be one of these parents that just stands by and lets their kid do whatever they want! No offense to OP, I live in a different world than you do! I don't expect 99% of you to understand where I am coming from anyway.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if it's not the guy you killed it'll just be another one. And it doesn't mater how you raise your dd she's still going to do what she wants in the end, trust me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can assure you that with the way we are going to raise our Daughter, she wouldn't be interested in having sex until she is married anyways. and uhh if he is dead how would they be having sex anyways? Might want to rethink that one! 

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

So cute. Have fun in jail and still knowing they're fucking. You should also kill your dd seeing as she's consenting.

Quoting Anonymous:

If my DD's boyfriend ever even thought about buying those and using them before they were married, my DH and I would both kill him. I appreciate the fact that they are being safe and she is out of your house so out of your control, but seriously? Guess we live in different worlds. SMH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Thats very very either unbelievable or your some crazy psycho... what woman goes to hunt through the store to find out what her daughters boyfriend condoms are. creapy!

Quoting Anonymous:

The magnum box is pretty distinctive compared to lifestyles and Trojans lol. And I went over to look at which ones he got. Hava

Quoting Anonymous:

How were you close enough to read the condom box without him seeing you?

AliGold
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM

What's dd? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Lmao. It was cvs. Not super hard to see- especially since I had to pick up some tampons anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats very very either unbelievable or your some crazy psycho... what woman goes to hunt through the store to find out what her daughters boyfriend condoms are. creapy!

Quoting Anonymous:

The magnum box is pretty distinctive compared to lifestyles and Trojans lol. And I went over to look at which ones he got. Hava

Quoting Anonymous:

How were you close enough to read the condom box without him seeing you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Dear daughter

Quoting AliGold:

What's dd? 

daevans
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I would feel awkward, but I would also feel thankful that he's protecting himself and your daughter
Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on May. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I hate how my dd goes on and on about how big her bf is.  

Skye24
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM

How immature are you to post such a thing ? You should be ashamed ..

MysticIceWater
by Saphyres mommy on May. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Awesome. 1. You know she's getting some and 2. You know they are being fully responsible.

I would call and give her some shit about it if I saw this. :) lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)