Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO! I do NOT want to. Be your friend!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:24 AM
  • 31 Replies

One of DH's sister's friends requested DH's friendship a while back. DH does NOTHING with his Facebook except play games...doesn't check requests, messages, notifications....he always tells me to handle it. So, I thought nothing of it and added her.

it started out with messages,asking about me, the kids. After about a month there were pervy in nature, I stopped responding to them at that point.....then out of the blue, sexual and even coming right out and asking if he'd screw her, even though "he" had ignored her for over a week. I called him, told him about it. He says he doesn't even know her, "get rid of her." So...deleted and blocked. She made FOUR different profiles and requested friendship again and again, blocked them all. I didn't block her from mine because I didn't feel the need to.

Six months later, and guess who just got 5 friend requests from the same person at 2am??? *gag*

by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymom21
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Just come out and tell her it was you the whole time and she really needs to back off. He's not interested, your not interested just no.
IncognitoOne
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I didn't tell her anything about the messages. I don't know when she sent the requests really, I got up with a sick kiddo and couldn't go back to sleep. I did "politely" tell her that I have no clue who she is and I don't add strangers. After she responds, I'll block her.

I sort of think SIL is putting her up to this.

Quoting crazymom21:

Just come out and tell her it was you the whole time and she really needs to back off. He's not interested, your not interested just no.

Christywf
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Report her to FB.  Screw that!

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Just change his settings to "unsearchable."

If he doesn't use it for social networking, it shouldn't matter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Why not blow up her spot and put her in her place?
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Quoting crazymom21:

I Agree with this post .

IncognitoOne
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:44 AM

We aren't searchable. SIL had to have given her our e-mail address.....that's why I think his sister put this girl up to this.

Quoting wickedfiress:

Just change his settings to "unsearchable."

If he doesn't use it for social networking, it shouldn't matter.

IncognitoOne
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Because I don't think it's her.....(not that the person doesn't exist, but that she's being begged to bug the crap out of us).

Quoting Anonymous:

Why not blow up her spot and put her in her place?

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Shit would not fly with me. I would confront her and sil.
crazymom21
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Still not cool that she is trying to get your dh to hook up with her. She's also crazy and needs to know what your about. It might not stop her but maybe she'll back off. Pointless in blocking her over and over again when she is just going to continue to harass him(you).

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I didn't tell her anything about the messages. I don't know when she sent the requests really, I got up with a sick kiddo and couldn't go back to sleep. I did "politely" tell her that I have no clue who she is and I don't add strangers. After she responds, I'll block her.

I sort of think SIL is putting her up to this.

Quoting crazymom21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured