Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

problem with society is

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 116 Replies
10 moms liked this
Feminism!

Kids arent becoming more ill behaved because parents don't spank, I truly believe it's because women are led into believing that it is lazy to stay home, that by doing so they aren't providing for their families!

If more people fought against the act of feminism, tomake it so it is afordable to live off one wage and to stay home, where they are most needed, raising and educating their children then kids wouldn't be so messed up!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SageAdvice
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Cheese , It's a huge problem, all the leaky bowels and farts!  It's a much bigger issue!

Save the world go Dairy Free!

gemikris82
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:29 AM
1 mom liked this

lol for real?

SageAdvice
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:29 AM

OK on a serious note " I agree, we need to be home with our children.

Racer15
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:30 AM
3 moms liked this
What is so wrong with teaching girls that they are capable of more? I know some lovely ladies that wanted nothing more than to be SAHMs, and that is where they need to be, because it makes them happy.

Me? I'd smother. I am an ER nurse, love saving lives and couldn't imagine doing anything else. If I were to be stuck at home all day, I'd go nuts, and who would be left to deal with emergent health issues? We have a few male nurses, but most of my staff are moms that enjoy what they do.
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Ha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 4:36 AM
Do you not think you are needed at home more?

Quoting Racer15:

What is so wrong with teaching girls that they are capable of more? I know some lovely ladies that wanted nothing more than to be SAHMs, and that is where they need to be, because it makes them happy.

Me? I'd smother. I am an ER nurse, love saving lives and couldn't imagine doing anything else. If I were to be stuck at home all day, I'd go nuts, and who would be left to deal with emergent health issues? We have a few male nurses, but most of my staff are moms that enjoy what they do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 4:37 AM
4 moms liked this

I dont think spanking and a mother working have anything to do with each other first of all.

Second, I think we have let our children get away with too much.  Children are now entitled to iPhones and tablets.  We coddle them when they throw an attitude rather than let it be known that it will not be tolerated. You dont dare push a child to do better because it hurts their self esteem if they have to repeat it a few times catch on. Compare parenting children now and all the terrible things that happen today at the hands of our children to 30 years ago when children were spanked and parents were in charge of the house.

Racer15
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I only work three days a week, so nope.
RandiBear
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:39 AM
4 moms liked this
The problem with society is everyone is busy looking for "the problem" and instead of trying to fix said "problems" when found, it's taken to internet forums.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 4:40 AM
1 mom liked this
No it's people living beyond their means to keep up with the Joneses. This is seen as normal and acceptable in our society today because of this little thing called "credit."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)