Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just making conversation

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:00 AM
  • 19 Replies

do you laugh at yourself when you fall or if someone else does?  am i the only one that makes myself laugh.

last week i was walking into an office and i wanted to skip over a puddle,  i wound up on the ground, purse went one way, coffee spilled over, keys went a different way.  and to top it off i hate the ground so damn hard my shirt wound up almost over my  head.  no one saw though

by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gemikris82

BUMP!

gemikris82

BUMP!

SAnders224
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:02 AM
I laugh at myself all the time, if I'm not hurt what's not to laugh at
gemikris82
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:04 AM

Quoting SAnders224:

I laugh at myself all the time, if I'm not hurt what's not to laugh at

i always replay the image in my head when i do something stupid or a friend of mine does and ill start  to giggle to myself.  people probably think im a nut

tastelikeyum
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:11 AM
I started my truck and forgot. I was looking all over for my keys and couldn't find them (duh). The whole time my coworker was laughing at me. Not to long after that I was diagnosed with ADD. I laugh about it all the time.
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:12 AM
It wouldn't be funny if I fell lol i would likely sustain really bad injuries because of my bad back problems
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 1, 2013 at 5:13 AM

I laugh whenever anyone gets hurt.. when I get hurt.. when DH gets hurt... sometimes even if DS gets hurt as long as it isn't too serious. lol

LyTe684
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Lol
gemikris82
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:15 AM

thats something i would do.  i once  went with my friends to lunch.  i couldnt find the keys ANYWHERE when it was time to go.  i panicked big time and i was like oh shit i left them in the car.  i hope it doesnt lock.  not only did i leave them IN the car, the car was still running and we were in fridays the whole time.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

I started my truck and forgot. I was looking all over for my keys and couldn't find them (duh). The whole time my coworker was laughing at me. Not to long after that I was diagnosed with ADD. I laugh about it all the time.

gemikris82
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:17 AM

so do i.  i almost pissed my pants, my friends and i took a limo into manhatten to go to clubs.  and my friend walked in dancing, thinking shes hot shit.  i was behind her and she never saw thos two steps to lead us up to the bar.  she crashed into the bar stools.  yea i laughed hard at that

Quoting Anonymous:

I laugh whenever anyone gets hurt.. when I get hurt.. when DH gets hurt... sometimes even if DS gets hurt as long as it isn't too serious. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN