Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

job interview question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I dont wear makeup at all. But my skin has started to break out a little on my chin and a couple spots on my cheek. Would I have a better chance if I bought make up to cover it or it doesn't matter?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armyvet06
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM
I would but some. Most companies really look at your appearance.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on May. 1, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Yes. Buy a good scrub and start washing with it. then a good concealer. Also look for a foundation and powder that says photo finish. They make combos for people who don't wear a lot of make up but it give a flawless look.

Good skin gives you a polished I care about my appearance vibe.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Yes absolutely wear concealer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 7:53 AM
My skin is usually fine but it figures I wake up with skin like this 2 hrs before. But its right by a rite aid ill stop in

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Yes. Buy a good scrub and start washing with it. then a good concealer. Also look for a foundation and powder that says photo finish. They make combos for people who don't wear a lot of make up but it give a flawless look.

Good skin gives you a polished I care about my appearance vibe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM
I don't wear makeup either & the only job I didn't get because of it was NY&Company when I was 20 something. If you are already having a breakout would makeup make it worst?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Idk lol. I've literally never worn it

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't wear makeup either & the only job I didn't get because of it was NY&Company when I was 20 something. If you are already having a breakout would makeup make it worst?

CrimsonGrace
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you know how to put in make up? If you have no clue, then just go with some pressed powder and lip gloss instead of trying to do full make up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Is it hard?

Quoting CrimsonGrace:

Do you know how to put in make up? If you have no clue, then just go with some pressed powder and lip gloss instead of trying to do full make up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM
If you want to wear it for the interview go to the mall and have them put it on for you. That way its on correctly and it matches your skin tone. My makeup collection is lip gloss...lol. I put vitamin E mositurizer on my face my skin is super dry without it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk lol. I've literally never worn it

Quoting Anonymous:

dancer
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM

I would wear maybe a little coverup for the blemishes and some blush for color and some eye makeup. Just go easy with it. You don't want to look like a clown.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)